S is for strangulation

Walking out of the room, his eyes snapped open as he was harshly dragged away,"Ay.!" feeling the circulation slowly being cut off in his arm.

"Shut your fuckin mouth. MacTavish." He was quickly spun around as Ghosts voice rang through his ears. "Why." Soap spat back as he was pinned to the wall.

"Because if you don't I'll fuckin strangle you." You watched as Ghost tightly gripped the hem of his collar, going quiet as he stared at the man."You got that Johnny.?" He could feel the man's breath seeping through the black balaclava.

"Fucker." Soap retorted as he quickly gagged, feeling the man's hand tightly grab as his throat, squeezing down. "Keep talking." Feeling himself attempt to swallow as his back now pressed against the wall, feeling himself choke."Oh how I've wanted to do this for so long..." Ghost held back grinning.

"-let go-!" Soap choked out, holding off gagging as Ghosts hand firmly pressed against his Adam's apple. "Why should I." Feeling his grip tighten as his hands quickly grabbed for Simon's wrists.

Feeling Simon's hand drop, he could feel himself gag before starting to pant, greedily sucking in air as he could feel his throat bruise, his partners hand ghosting over the mark.

"I've wanted to do that for so long Johnny.. hearing you choke out.. but you just don't shut up do you.." He could hear ghost exhale as he spoke, hearing the slight shake in his voice mixing with irritation.

"Ya sook. Away and bail yer heid." Soap managed, his voice feeling light as he took another breath. "English. Johnny. Before I make you." Feeling the man yank him forward by his collar.

"Fine. Fuck off."

"Was hoping you'd say that.."

his head quickly whipped back as he felt his comrades hand jerk back into place, tightly squeezing.

He could feel himself choke as drool pooled in his mouth, his body tensing as his back hit the floor, hearing Ghost let out a short laugh.

He could feel soap gag as his words caught up in his throat, leaving him to choke on his own spit as he grabbed at ghosts unmoving arms. He watched as ghost neatly positioned himself on top of him, sitting just above his thighs. "Oh I love seeing you like this Soap.. I really do.."

Soap watched as his vision slowly blurred, his choking hushed by a sharp ringing in his ears. " Oh Johnny.. stay awake now will you..?" He could barely hear the lieutenants voice as his senses slowly returned, feeling this pressure on his neck let out.

"..Sicko." he mumbled as his deep breaths slowly turned into shakey panting. "Oh praise me Johnny.. I love seeing you like this.. I love seeing your body fall limp." He could feel his peel from his back as he slowly sat up, quickly being pushed back down by a heavy hand to his chest.

"Look at me Johnny."

He watched as soaps gaze slowly lifted, "what the fuck do you want.." He could almost see the grin plastered across ghost's face, even behind his mask.

"..I want to watch the light in your eyes die. I want to feel your body grow cold.." he could hear ghost's tone go cold, feeling his warm hand rest against his already bruised neck as he quickly retorted.

"Listen to me Johnny."

"N-no!" He coughed out as he could feel his heartbeat begining to race.

"You're going to listen." He could feel his face heat up as ghost cupped his cheek." I wanted to do this for so long.." he watched as ghosts eyes softened for just a moment, his face going bright red.

"C'mon Johnny.. " ghost spoke as he watched the tip of the Sargeants tongue loll out of his mouth. His blush only deepened as he felt his partners hand firmly grab his jaw.

"n-no..!"

"..Look at me Johnny. I'm going to watch the light leave your eyes."he watched Ghost's eyes narrow down, fixing his gaze onto his panicked expression.

Feeling himself gag as ghosts palm roughly pressed against his Adam's apple, leaving him practically drooling as his mouth failed to close at the feeling. Watching as a low moan was forced out of his throat.

He could feel Ghost's grip falter as body begin to fall limp, chest tightening as his failed attempts to breathe weighed down on him, his hair in shambles as sweat rolled down his forehead.

"..I wanna watch your body convulse..." He could feel his grip loosen, thumb lightly rubbing against the sore lump in his throat.

"Oh..?" A small grin slowly formed at the motion, uttering a small groan as he watched Ghost state down at him.

His grin quickly lost as he violently gagged, feeling Simon's iron grip against his throat, weakly prying at his fingers in a wasted attempt to push him away.

"Now you're getting it.... " Hearing Simon let out a low chuckle as he let out a small whimper, groaning as he squirmed against his palm.

He could feel his back arch as Simons thighs firmly pressed against his sides, feeling his cock twitch as he let out a shallow gasp, feeling his head grow hazy as his already fleeting grip on ghosts wrists now completely gone.

He found feel his eyes begin to close as he instinctively opened his mouth to scream, feeling a tear roll down his cheek as the death grip around his throat fails to relent.

"Y.. you're trying to kill me..."His voice almost unheard as he stared through glossy eyes. "C'mon.. c'mon Johnny." Feeling rigid nails dig my nails into his skin as each exhale slowly began to sting against his throat.

Watching as within his last seconds of breathing, the hands released, cock twitching as he took breath after breath.