little white girl fantasies

"s-soldier we don't have to do this!" Graves stumbled backwards as the captains firm grip on his wrist yanked him back. "Save it." Price spoke as he shoved the smaller man into a small broom closet, watching him wince before going to get up.

The sound of the door slamming shut as graves let out a silent gasp as price propped himself in-between the commanders thigh. Graves let out a pained whine as his legs struggled to accommodate for prices large thighs. Price let out a low groan as he firmly began to grind into the small tent in graves' pants.

"C-captain I will not stand for this disrespect!" The commander loudly stated before letting out a breathy moan, feeling prices large hand roam over his chest, undoing his uniform button by button.

"What was that commander..?" Price let out a heavy chuckle, hearing graves begin to choke back on his own tongue as the smoke from his cigar slowly fogged up the room. "This behavior will not be-.. tolerated..!" Price just laughed as he listened to graves' choked out moans, even through his demands as he continued to slowly grind, watching as a nice wet spot began to soak through his pale blue jeans.

He watched as a panicked expression slowly layed itself across the commanders face, the sound of his zipper being forced down before his pants were shoved down to his ankles. "You must want this.. don't you commander.." price joked as he ran a teasing finger over the growing wet spot in his commanders boxers.

He watched the officers back arch as his finger firmly rubbed against his balls. Phillip groaned as price slowly pulled his boxers down. The commander watched in agonizing detail as his cock slowly peeled itself from his cum stained boxers, feeling his hips involuntarily jerked forward.

Price watched as graves tensed up, moaning as the captain firmly pumped him, letting out a small whimper as price stopped. "Desperate little thing aren't ya.." he watched as graves slumped again the floor. "open up.." price spoke, letting out a puff of smoke before letting his fingers push into Phillips mouth, feeling the man gag before lightly choking, tongue desperately trying to ease it in.

He chuckled as he watched his commanders face scrunch up, tongue littered with his own salty taste. "Lather it up. Cuz that's all your gettin'." He watched as graves let out a shakey breath, begining to hesitantly lick at his captains fingers.

Price watched as Phillip let out a quick pant, wincing as price pushed his warm fingers against his rim. Graves let out of a low groan as his fingers slowly pushed past the tight ring of muscle, feeling prices fingers burn against his walls.

Price watched as the tip of his tongue lolled out of his mouth, a pained groan leaving his throat as price thrusted his fingers in. Watched as graves tense up with each thrust, ass squeezing tightly around fingers, price let out a small groan as he slowly humped against him. "..You're a fucking pervert John." Graves hissed out as he felt price remove his fingers, his hole dragging painfully against the captains calloused hands.

"Yeah..? I doubt you're any better." Graves swallowed, feeling a heavy lump form in his throat as he watched price unzip his pants. Graves let out a low groan as the tip of prices cock twitched against his rim, feeling it push in as the captain held him up, hands resting on his waist as graves felt it slowly sink in, inch by inch.

Graves let out a foggy moan as Johns cock firmly pushed against his prostate, his tongue lolling out of his mouth as price began to thrust. Graves practically pasted to his chest as price repeatedly pistoned him in the ass with his cock, each thrust sending jolts of pleasure as the tip of his cock nailed his prostate.

Price felt his back stiffen as graves licked a stripe up his left tit, begining to lightly suckle his nipple. "And you called me a fuckin pervert..." Price groaned as he continued to thrusting, feeling graves slowly lick and suck his nipple to a hard nub, feeling his drool practically drip down his tit.

"Fuck..!" graves moaned out as price slammed into him, the sound of skin slapping making the officer internally cringe. "Bet you fuckin fantasize of this. Your little white girl fantasies." Price groaned as graves lightly bit down, sucking like his life depended on it.

Price let out a small chuckle as graves tensed, letting a small whimper slip as his load began to slowly run down his thigh, slowly, feeling an intense burning as price release, thrusting before pulling out, watching his cum slowly spill out onto the floor.