Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Victoria but everybody calls me Vicky or shortly Vick. I've got long brown hear and green eyes. And I'm too pale because of weather.

I came four days ago in the USA with my boyfriend Elliott. We had incredible time here on this place, new for both of us. Today is real tough for me. School is starting the day after tomorrow what means Elliott has to come back home. I'm staying. I didn't sleep well because I couldn't stop to think about our farewell for the longest time since we are dating. Maybe not so long. We will see. I knew it is a test for our relationship as well.

We sat in the airport waiting for Elliott's flight. People were rushing around but we had different interest right now. We were just sitting there, looking at each other in silence. He tried to remember every feature of my face roaming upside down with his eyes.

„You are so beatiful. How will I be able to live without this?" He pointed to my green eyes.

I dipped my head to the crook of his neck a felt how he let his head to lie down on mine.

„I will miss you," he whispered into my ear.

„I will miss you more," I answered and watched his watch nervously. Our time was running out. We sat there in deep embrace for next few minutes.

„Time...," he started but didn't finish the sentence. His voice broke.

„I know." We stood. „You should go for check-in," I reminded.

„Jop." And then he kissed me deeply on my lips. It lasted few seconds but I considered it like longer and more intensive. Then we hugged and as I held him tight I felt something damp fell on my shoulder. I broke the hug and saw his eyes full of tears. I kissed him again and than leaned my forehead against his. I wiped his tears away and waited.

„Be safe and stay in touch please. We will be together soon," he promised.

„I love you," my voice crambled.

„I love you too Vick. So much," he kissed my forehead last time and took his suitcase.

I followed him to the gate and waited there till I lost him from my sight.

I could stay to watch leaving plane with love of my life, but what's the point unless I won't see him? So I decided to leave with head full of running thought and heart full of emotions. I replayed our farewell again and tears fell down from my eyes. Today was hard challenge for our relationship. I had enough. I left the airport and came back to my condo. I hope the day will end soon.

I sat on sofa and texted to Elliott to call me, when he arrives. I knew he can't check his cellphone now because of safe mode in airplane so I switched TV on and just watched some thriller without bigger interest.

Unvoluntary I remembered all the time since we came to USA. First it was fun, because we knew nothing about how to get to my dad's condo which is my new home for next year.

We picked cab and gave the adress to the driver. It worked. Then it all started. Four days of fun, adventures and love. Almost like we had honeymoon without wedding. It was our first time together away from family members and other friends. We visited monuments, various restaurants, Zoo, cinema or just sat home and watched TV or talk about everything possible in the world.

I had no idea how I will endure such long separation from my boyfriend, family and familiar scenes.

Dad considers my study here as a perfect life experience and bought a condo, where I can live alone. He wasn't happy about the idea of my staying in dormitory and decided that this is great opportunity for him to open intercontinental branch office here and spread his bussiness.