Chapter 10

Vicky's POW

In a following days we spent a lot of time, mainly during a lunch or breaks preparing perfect plan how to get Meghan's things from her origin adress to my condo. She's living with me now, what is fun for me.

Meghan is still lost in her mind, sad and I noticed her eyes are glossy from tears sometimes. My efforts to cheer her up is concentrated to our mission. Since she stated she will never cross the treshold of place of Ethan's treachery again, I had to keep her focused on drawing the important spots in her condo. Alex promised she will go with me and I was grateful for that. Whole that thing looks and sounds cool, but I felt a little nausea and fear when I imagined myself like a robber. Also possibility to see Ethan there is unpleasant. Alex didn't take it personally so it's perfect support for me.

Actually she looked like she really enjoys all this mission thing. We are just sitting in the canteen with Meghan's not too preety drawing of place of treachery (this work name fit perfectly for our mission).

„Okay, please repeat me where exactly we have to take all your stuff?"

We are planning to do it tonight. Meghan marked all crucial spots with serial number to let us know how to proceed. I have been in her condo before, so I could imagine all places she marked but Alex struggled.

„Now I got it all, but remind me what is this?" She pointed to one non-transparent blur.

„A wardrobe. You will find there a baggage, backpack and most of my clothes."

Alex nodded: „You should work on your art of drawing... and why is this scribbled so much?"

That was to much for me. I bursted into laught and couldn't stop.

„Because you asked me about it such many times before," Meghan replied almost offended, but she fought with smile. „And what are you laughing at?" She turned to me.

I breathed deeply and calmed down. Took a sip of water and coughed.

„Nothing," I claimed with such dignity I could at that moment and suppressed the urge to laught again. „Don't worry Alex. I know exactly where Meg's things are," I winked at Alex who was still frowning at Meghan's drawing.

„Yeah. And we should go to next lesson," Meghan noted. Canteen was almost empty. „Okay. I'll take it if you don't mind," Alex took a sketch when we agreed. We farewelled with Alex and continue to lecture hall.

---

The evening came. Time for our mission and I didn't know if I'm more exciting about it or about the fact I will alone with Alex again.

I felt the key from Meghan's condo in my pocket and waited for Alex. She took Meghan's blueprint to learn it and right now she aimed to me with determined expression on her face. My heart jumped when she came closer and I smelled her fragrance.

„Hi," I whispered. She examined me from head to feet.

„You were serious about black clothes," she remarked.

„Yeah," I winked with wide smile. „I have the key. Shall we?"

„The key? I thought we are going through the window," Alex noted amused.

„No, we are not. We won't to attract attention or police."

„Yes that's why we're wearing black clothes and creeping like thiefs."

„Exactly," I reafirmed. „Okay. We are here," I whispered and locked the door.

We were inside and condo seemed empty.