Chapter 12 - You like him, Don't you?

Morning struck, and the painful uproar of the morning alarm beamed in Gons ears. It had caused him to jolt up, leaving him sitting on his bed with his heart racing. "Gosh, maybe I should do what Kurapika did and change my damn alarm tone..." he grumbled, ruffling his hair and getting out of bed. Stretching, he sluggishly did all he needed to do in the morning and made his way to the living room. "Morning Gon." Said Killua, he was standing in front of the door holding his bag. "Leaving so soon? I thought we could at least have breakfast together..." Gon frowned, rubbing his eyes to awaken himself a bit more. "Don't be so clingy... I'll see you at school, we don't need to meet up this weekend right?"
"Mm... yeah I guess so." Gon sighed. "I already washed your clothes, I left them on the couch."
"Oh, thanks." Killua simply smiled at Gon and said his goodbyes, leaving immediately afterwards. "What a shame, seems like I'll be eating alone again."

Once Killua had closed the door behind him, he let out a sigh of relief. He didn't need to leave this early, it's just that he couldn't take the pressure of the conversation that would've erupted if he stayed. "Friendship is so complicated..." He complained, dragging himself to the side walk. He took out his phone and dialed the number that belonged to his personal driver, talk about rich... "Sir Killua, how May I be of service." A muffled and raspy voice said through the phone. "Come pick me up at *********, I'm going home."
"As you wish, Sir Killua." Killua hung up the phone and shoved it in his pocket. "Bleh... 'Sir Killua' sounds awful."

He patiently waited under the shade of a tree, observing the people in the neighborhood. A few people were staring, probably because they had seen him walk out of the Freecss house. "Man, whats up with these guys...?" He mumbled, looking at everyone's worried faces. It's funny really, maybe they thought he was Gon's 'Partner in Crime' or what not.

About a minute later, he saw the black car his butler usually picks him up in. "That was quick." He got in and closed the door, putting the majority of his things on the rear deck. "How was your night over, Sir Killua?" The boys eyes widened at the voice, it wasn't the same as the butler he had been on a call with. "Gotoh!" He said enthusiastically. His butler silently chuckled at Killuas sudden excitement. "Hello to you too, kid."

Gotoh was one of Killuas favorite butlers, the guy was more of a father to him than his actual— father. "The night over was kind of awkward but it got better."
"That's good to hear, but did you wear your dirty clothes to sleep? That's quite improper." Gotoh scolded, glaring at him through the mirror. "Ew no! Gon let me borrow his clothes..." Killua argued. "Gon... so that's his name."
"Ah— yeah..." There was an awkward pause, Gotoh seemed to be observing Killua. He was surprised to see him crack a little smile as he looked out the window. "Seems like there'll be a new Efflorescence of love this year." He laughed. "Efflore... what?"
"It's nothing." Gotoh smirked. "Man you're weird." They both chatted away on the ride back to Kukuroo mountain, it was entertaining for both of them.

They had finally arrived at the huge gates of the mansion. "Want to test your strength today, Sir Killua?" Gotoh asked, staring at the large gate they called the 'Testing Gate'. "Yeah sure, I'm bored anyway." Killua scoffed, approaching the huge door-like structure. Stretching his arms and cracking his knuckles, he pushed on the door— and the sound of stone shifting was to be heard. Dust particles and small chips of rock fell from the creases of the gate as the third door opened. "Sixteen tons, as usual." Gotoh remarked, eyeing the large gate. "Are you making fun of me?" Killua huffed. "Oh of course not, let's head in shall we?"

They entered the property and eventually made it to the familiar feeling of loneliness and unkempt premises. Gotoh excused himself, and Killua was left alone in the hallway. He sighed and decided to visit Allukas chambers, dragging his feet all the way to the end of the long hallway. "This house is so fucking big..."

He finally made it and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" A voice said from behind it. "It's Killua, I'm back." Not even a second later, the door slammed open— startling the soul out of him. "Hey you almost smashed my face with that doo— r....?" He saw that all his siblings were all gathered in her room huddled in a little circle.
"...Is there a party going on in here or what?" He questioned. "Mhm! We're having a tea party!" Alluka said cheerfully. Killua glanced at Illumi and Kalluto, they were dressed head to toe in pink. "We were forced to do this..." Illumi spoke in monotone. Killua just stared at them intensively before nearly falling over trying to hold his laughter. "YOU BOTH LOOK SO— HAH— STUPID!" He cackled. Kalluto just frowned and Illumi gave him an intense glare. "Sit down big brother! I want to know about your sleepover!" Alluka said, pulling Killua down on to the carpet.

"Eh?"

"You stayed over at someone's house, right?" Illumi recalled, fixing his position. "Oh yeah, i wouldn't really call it a sleepover but, it was cool I guess...?"
"Don't give us that boring answer! Tell me, who's house did you stay at?" Alluka asked, voice filled with curiosity. "A frie— classmate, of mine." His siblings stared at him blankly, did he just say.. friend? "You made a friend?! Oh my god about time!" Alluka shouted. Illumi papped his hand on her mouth in order to shut her. "Shh! Mother doesn't like it when we mention those things aloud!" He whispered. "Oh... right."

Killua sighed, "He isn't a friend... we're just partners for a Science project."
"I see, what's he like?" Kalluto asked. "What's he like...?" Killua got lost in thought thinking about how to answer that question, and before he knew it— he began to blabber out his thoughts. "He's... kind, reliable, he cooks well... and he has really pretty eyes.." He murmured, rosy cheeks seemingly increasing it's opacity. The three siblings sat there stumped, and Killua could've sworn he almost saw a tear form in Allukas eye. "Wha— why the hell are you crying?!" He stammered, looking at her dazed. "Big brother... that's so sweet!" She cried, sniffling between her words. Killua was bamboozled, and he realized that his other siblings were sniffling their tears away with her. "What the fuck are you guys crying about?!"

"You're really growing up Kil..."
"Mhm..."
Both Kalluto and Illumi sobbed.

"You've finally found someone to love!" Alluka squealed, blowing her nose on Illumi shirt. It was right then and there that Killua had realized he said his thoughts out loud, and he flustered out of embarrassment. "Love? Haha— what a joke!" He stumbled, tossing his arms around. His siblings paused their crying and snapped their heads to face him, all of them giving him a stern and annoyed look. "You can't be serious right now." They said in union. "Am I missing something or...?"

Alluka scooted over to her brother and aggressively gripped his shoulders. "Don't tell me you're that dense." She spat. "I don't know what you're talking about..." He murmured, avoiding eye contact at all costs. She let go of his shoulders and took a deep breath.

"You think he's kind, right?"

"Yeah..?"

"You thinks he's reliable, right?"

"Y—yeah."

"You think he cooks well, right?"

"Mm.."

"You think his eyes are beautiful, right?"

"Y— What the hell am I getting out of this!"
He yelled, cheeks growing redder by the second. Alluka just scoffed and rolled her eyes, impatiently waiting for Killua to get the hint. The answer was right in front of him, he just kept trying to ignore it— that must be the case. "Killua." Illumi called.
"...What?"

"You like him, Don't you?"

(1366 Words)
A/N: About time. He's probably going to deny it though...
One last chapter before I fully focus on school for a bit, I'll update maybe in a week or something idk🤷‍♀️