Flames In The Night PT. 2 (SMUT)

"it's some cowboy shit!"

That ringtone made me laugh every single time I heard, my eyes briefly looking to my phone as I was driving to see Adam calling. 

"Hey cowboy!" I said cheerfully, my eyes back on the road, "What's up?"

"Sorry if I'm bothering you! I can tell you're driving, "I was just wondering if you wanted to come and hang out tonight."

"Sure!" I said quickly, his offer making me happy, "Want me to grab a six pack or something while I'm out?"

"If you want to. You know my fridge is stocked!" Adam laughed, making me laugh too. 

"Yeah you're right. I don't even know why I asked," I laughed, taking a deep breath as I stopped at a light, "I'll be over in a bit. See ya!"

I left our phone call at that, shaking with excitement and singing along to the radio as I made my way to Adams house. Ever since that night he cried in my arms, we've been closer than ever and it was such a good feeling, seeing him so happy again. 

The sun set rather quickly as I made my way to Adam's house, but a bright smile was on my face as I drove up the drive way, light come from behind the house that was clearly being produced by a fire. 

I parked my car, the smile on my face growing as I heard soft, country music, crickets chirping, and Adam poking at the bonfire he made, a beer in hand. 

"Tonight a special night?" I smirked, approaching Adam. 

Adam stood up tall, those pretty blue eyes sparkling in the light from the fire as he smiled, "Every moment with you is a special, Y/N."

If the fire wasn't warming me up enough, Adams words warmed my heart up even more, my face getting hot as I just couldn't stop smiling, walking to him and giving him a hug. 

"Thanks, Adam. I've always loved nights like these," I cooed, his body so warm from the fire, relaxing my entire body. 

"So do I," Adam cooed, kissing my forehead, rocking back and forth as we both began to listen to the music. 

"Ooo," I whispered, looking down to the chairs he had set up for us, a pack of marshmallows on the cooler between them, "Are those marshmallows I see?"

"Yes those are marshmallows," Adam cooed, chuckling as he saw how excited I got. 

I quickly went to the cooler, grabbing the marshmallows, Adam making me laugh as he said, "Just know, you're sharing with me!"

"But, it's marshmallows!" I pleaded, only joking. 

"Hey, if I can share my drinks with you, you can share some marshmallows," Adam pointed out. 

"That's fair," I sighed, going back to the cooler and taking a beer too, "Beer, marshmallows, music and a fire. A great combo!"

Adam smiled, nodding along as I cracked open my beer, our night officially beginning. Adam and I always had a good time together, being super goofy while dancing, drinking beer, and of course, roasting marshmallows, even making some s'mores. 

It was a good night and time zoomed by. It was about midnight whenever I finished my last beer, it being so dark and I almost fell as I made way to the garbage can that was near the house away from the fire. 

I was laughing hysterically because of it, Adam laughing too, but still concerned as he stood up, his arms open as I walked back into them. 

"Are you okay?" Adam laughed, swaying back and forth again. 

"Yes, I'm fine," I giggled, laying my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, "A lot better now."

"Good," Adam cooed, placing a kiss on my forehead.