Just F*ck It (SMUT)

"And after a confrontation with the Dark Order, it is now official! Adam Cole and Britt Baker versus Hangman Adam Page and Y/N!"

You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

"WHY ME?" I scoffed at Evil Uno, showing my disapproval of this match up.

"You are feuding with Britt! It's the perfect match up," Uno explain, making me roll my eyes, "Now go get in gear! Your match is soon."

"This is some bullshit!" I snapped, storming off and getting ready for the match. I'm sure everyone could hear my throwing and frustration behind the closed door. It's not that I disliked Adam, it was because I liked him, in a very particular way. 

I was anxious and tried to hide it by acting like a hard-ass because throughout my whole wrestling career, I was a badass. 

*Knock* *Knock*

"Hey, Y/N. I'm ready when you are," Adam informed.

All of the anxious feelings came back, breathing heavily a few times, then opening the door and finding Adam, looking me up and down with a smile, smile disappearing when my face went straight.

"Before we go out there," Adam looked around to see were alone in the all, whispering, "Did I ever do something wrong towards you?"

My face stayed the same, no reaction and no intention to respond.

"Why do you act this way towards me?" He wondered, "If I ever done something wrong, please just tell me."

"Let's just get this match over with," I mumbled, walking out and he followed behind, having our entrances and getting in the ring to meet Cole Britt.

There was one good thing about this. Although it was the first time we've ever wrestled as a team, we had great chemistry. Adam was full of smiles the whole time, seeing me actually interact with him and be happy, having a good time even when this match was pretty serious.

At the climax of our match, I was down in the outside corner for a minute, Hangman and Cole on the outside fighting, right by the ring ropes. When I looked up, I saw Britt in the ring, ready to suicide dive into Hangman, but the second her head came from the ropes, I ran up and super kicked the life out of her.

Hangman was dazed, but aware enough to move out of the way to let me superkick Cole too. 

"Get him in the ring!" I commanded, rushing to throw her in, then go to the ring apron.

Hangman did the exact same thing, reading my mind and smiling on the apron. Cole and Britt slowly rose to their feet and Hangman yelled to me:

"You can do it! Let's go!"

Right after, we both did a buckshot lariat, turning Cole and Britt inside out, getting a double pin and winning the match. The crowd went absolutely nuts when we hit that finish. It was too perfect and it all made me so happy, hugging Hangman when we stood up.

Our fun didn't stop there. He was just as happy, hugging me back, picking me up with one arm and catching a beer with his free hand, handing it to me, then catching another. 

"The least you can do now is have a beer with me," He panted, opening his beer and I opened my, smacking it against his, both of us pouring right over us and chugging it.

Adam was impressed that I could chug a beer like how I did, smiling more when I said, "Get another."

He called for two more and we had it while walking up the ramp, letting the fans act a little crazy and yell cowboy shit. They were electric and it was contagious, which was always a good feeling.