The Day After (SMUT)

"Get out of here if you don't know how to play!" I scoffed, angrily sipping my JD Fire. 

A fire was about ready to start with the way these losers in the bar were. Guys trying to come onto me, snobby girls that weren't apart of my scene, and not a soul in the place could play pool! I was ready to call it a night due to annoyance, but that all changed.

Brown cowboy boots lead to dark blue jeans that tended to every part of those thick legs, a plaid dress shirt exposed a little chest hair, letting my eyes find gorgeous blue eyes, golden locks to match. Was I in a movie? Because that man was the definition of HANDSOME.

"No challenges, huh?" He noted, taking a pool stick through an inspection, "Want me to change that?"

"Don't think you have a chance," I snickered, positioning all the balls in a triangular form, "Haven't lost a game yet."

"Ladies first," He smiled, letting me start the game.

No one put up a challenge at all tonight, until he came along. I actually had to try! At the end of our first game, I was down to one of my stripes and the eight ball. The only ball he had to sink was the black ball.

Fully focused on my striped ball, closing one eye to line up perfectly, I shot for it, but was rattled by bump, his hip hitting my ass and trying to throw off my game, but I still sunk the ball.

"Nice try, boy," I groaned, going to the eight ball so I could sink it too.

"My name is Adam," He informed, sipping his whiskey too, carefully paying attention only to be disappointed by the sight of me sinking the eight ball and winning the game.

"Told ya, you didn't have a chance," I recalled, leaning against the table.

"Want to make a deal?" He proposed, sparking my curiosity with a side of arousal.

He smelled so good, reminded me of a mahogany cologne, taking over the leg I had out so he could tower over me, smiling, "One more game. You win, I'll pay everyone's tab here in the bar, but if I win..."

It was as if he was nervous, so I thought, trying to see for myself when I smirked, "If you win? Ha, ha!"

"If I win, you let me learn a little more about you," He proposed and I didn't mind the offer at all.

There was just something about him that was so compelling and I showed it physically, grinding against his thick thigh, putting smiles on our faces, whispering, "You can learn, win or lose."

"If that's the case, let me up the stakes. I win and maybe, we get out of here," A new offer, but he was confident when he spoke which he admired.

With my own thigh, it slid between his legs, giggles in my sexy tone when I commanded, "Get the balls ready."

"Yes, ma'am," He nodded, setting up the next game.

Just like before, I did focus. I always did, but at the same time, I wanted to mess up, just so he could win. Hell, even if he didn't, I'd be taking him back with me. He really pulled out all the tricks this game, sinking three balls at once, getting turn after turn. I barely had time to play! By the time the end came, I still had two left, but Adam called his pocket and sunk the eight ball.

"Well shit," He sighed with relief, "I won."

"Congrats," I murmured, rolling my eyes and getting to the point, standing by his side, whispering in his ear, "Now, let's leave."

"Yes, ma'am," He smiled brightly, so much enthusiasm in his voice, following me when I corrected him:

"It's Y/N."