Ready For It (SMUT)

"That part killed me!!" I laughed, literally slapping my knee while Adam reenacted:

"I thought you guys were from Uranus. Why? Because you're all a bunch of assholes!"

The hammock we were laying in began to rock because of how hard I was laughing. It was funnier seeing Adam say that in person. This wasn't our first date, so we decided to enjoy a nice summer day. After we were done with our picnic in his backyard, it was sunset and we were lying in the hammock, relaxing and talking.

"You think it's that funny?" Adam asked, laughing at my reaction.

My head nodded quickly while I wheezed, "I think I'm dying!"

Adam began to laugh with me too, the both of us about laughing to death. I began to lean to my side and when I did, there was a big gust of wind, knocking me over. I began to fall out of the hammock, but I heard:

"Oh shit!"

Adam tried catching me and when he leaned out, the entire hammock twisted around. His arms were stronger than I thought, catching me momentarily so that he could take the fall and I landed on top of him.

Like the ray of sunshine that he was, he was still laughing. It put a smile on my face and I appreciated that he took the fall and used his body as my crash pad. I was on top of him for a moment, staring down into his beautiful blue eyes, a pure smile growing on my face.

The happiness behind my smile put a smile on Adam's face too, his hands finding my hips when he asked:

"You okay, baby girl?"

"Thanks to you I am," I replied, my hand stroking his hair, pushing it away from his face, "Are you okay?"

"All that matters to me is that you're okay," Adam sighed, but I wasn't having it, putting a brighter smile on his face when I said:

"I said, are you okay?!"

"Don't worry about me!" Adam explained, "I've been through worse."

The hammock wasn't too far from the ground, but I wanted to make sure he was okay too. So, I laid my head on his chest, hugging him and making puppy dog eyes. 

"I just don't want anything happening to you. It's my fault we fell anyways," I mumbled, and I couldn't help but giggle again when Adam responded with:

"No, my great sense of humor is what made us fall."

Adam always knew how to make any time a good time, his arm wrapping around my head so he could hug me, my heart throbbing when he whispered to me, "Besides, that wasn't the first time I fell for you."

Slowly, I looked up and met his gaze, looking into his eyes made my heart throb more, love flooding my whole being when he stroked my cheek, cooing:

"I fall in love with you every time I see you, Y/N."

My face began to heat up, eyes staring at him in awe and passion overtook me when my eyes closed slowly, feeling Adam's lips against mine. 

His kisses were like a one-way ticket to heaven and I never wanted to leave. He always captured my lips so tenderly, pouring so much love into me and I could feel ever bit of it, down to the last drop, flowing into me. 

With a squeeze, his arm wrapped around me tighter and his other was at my thigh, slowly rotating so that I was on my back. The soft grass tickled my skin a bit whenever I laid down flat, its warmth from the sun adding to my body heat and giving me soft support when Adam pressed his chest against mine, kissing me a little harder.

All of my emotions grew closer with every given second. His lips against mine, his hands not afraid to travel among me, how his beard tickled my cheeks a little, that amazing body against mine. It made me want more and I wasn't afraid to express that.