Mess With The Bull? Get The Horns! (SMUT)

I sounded like a broken record trying to explain to Cole, Kyle and Bobby that we needed to be on guard. There was no way in hell that this "Championship Celebration" was going to go according to plan.

Figured by now that they would realize that Hangman wasn't just going to sit around, but they just wouldn't listen to me.

During the "Celebration", I let them do their things. I did play along because of the crowd's presences, but shortly after, Cole was left jaw dropped because my prediction was right.

Hangman pulled right up to the ramp-way in his Tesla, storming down and ready for a fight. It was three versus one so, while Hangman started unloading on Cole, Kyle, and Bobby, I snuck out of there, swiping the world title with me.

They were all so focused on the fight, especially when it became a little more hectic with Jungle Boy and Luchasaraus, no one noticed me slipping away.

The guys were collecting themselves out on the floor while Jungle Boy and Luchasaraus reclaimed their titles and that's when they all realized that I was gone and so was the world title.

Hangman had an even strong annoyance and rage in his eyes when the crowd started pointing toward the stage.

"Looking for this?!" I laughed, holding up the title.

"Don't make me come up there, Y/N!" Hangman yelled, which only made me laugh more because I had plans of my own, testing first when I took a few steps back and when I saw him jump out of the ring, I booked it.

Hangman had our fair share of history, friends with benefits actually, and I will admit, I loved toying with him and this time wasn't going to be any different. 

I booked it to my private locker room, having a plan up my sleeve that I know would blindside him.

"You think I don't know where your room is?!" I heard a pounding on my door, Hangman's voice still expressing his anger, "Never thought that you would play into their shit too, Y/N! Now open this got damn door!"

Quickly, I unlocked it and got in place. Hangman never changed, quickly busting through the door and slamming it, but he wasn't ready for me.

"This is how all the guys do it right?" I asked, watching his pupils expand, cheeks turning red a little when I turned to show him that I was completely naked,  title around my hips to cover my lower half, "Or should I do it like this?"

His eyes couldn't help but follow my hands, pulling the title up to my breast to cover them, then dropping to watch my hips swaying.

"I must say, this title looks good on me," I smirked in the mirror posing, "Maybe I'll go to the mens division just for this."

"You're playing with fire," Hangman warned with a deep growl, hand on his belt buckle trying to hide that he was hard from watching me.

"Well, when it comes to you," I turned and purred to him, "I like the burn. Why so nervous? Not like it's the first time you've seen my birthday suit."

"You think this is really funny huh?" He breathed with a red face, stepping up to me, "That's mine. Now give it up or things aren't going to swing your way."

"Face me for it then," I snickered, stepping up closer, "You. Me. Title match. Let's go."

"You know what-" He whispered, looking me up and down again, then to the title, "You mess with the bull. You're gonna get the horns."

"Give 'em to me then, baby," I whispered back, not expecting the steam in his hand when he took me by the throat, kissing me hard, tongue fighting me and winning while his free hand took the title, unhooking it and tossing it to the floor.