3

Later in the evening, Hyunjin came down from his study.

    He didn't feel in too good of a mood after over hearing some of the conversation Felix had.

   Hyunjin hadn't expected to see the brunet fast asleep on the armchair, a book in hand and a nearly empty wine glass on the table next to him.

   "The beautiful and Dammed..." Hyunjin whispered, reading the book spine.

  Hyunjin hummed and gently took the book, after setting it near the wine glass, he picked up the younger.

   Effortlessly, he carried Felix up to his room. Setting Felix on the bed, he pulled the covers up and sat on the bed.

   Pursing his lips, he moved some of Felix's hair out of his face.

   As Sana walked pass by, her eyes caught Hyunjin and the soft look in his eyes.

   Standing there, she caught the words Hyunjin spoke.

   "Marrying for love... Something so simple, but something that would make you so happy... I'm sorry I can't give that to you. However, I'd rather you live comfortably and safe...

    I couldn't believe who your father wanted to marry you off to. I had to step in..."

  Sana tilted her head. She had heard quite a bit of talk of the original gentleman who Felix's father wanted Felix to marry, but there was a name she could put to it.

   "I'm sure you'd be happier with Han."

   Hyunjin clicked his tongue.

   "There are so many things he can give you that I can't. A smile being one of the things it seems. Then again, I haven't said said or done anything to make a smile appear on your lips, have I?" Hyunjin questioned softly.

  "It would be bad for me to want your attention on me at all times... especially since I have not given you an ounce of my attention. I'm sorry if you feel lonely."

   When Sana saw the Hyunjin was getting up, she quickly ran off.

    Her lips pressed into a thin line, she called someone.

  "Mrs Lee? No, Felix is fine... I have a questioned... Who did his father want him to originally marry?"

    A small gasp echoed slightly through the small corridor.

     "I understand. No, I won't... Thank you, Mrs Lee. Felix, he is... He's safe. He's found a happiness, but I believe that he will find a greater happiness, when I am not sure, but I do believe that he will find it a some point." Sana told the woman.

   "Goodbye ma'am."

   Sana let out a breath and she put her phone away.

   "I always want to be on your side about things Felix, but your mother's heart was in the right place..." Sana said to herself.

    Hyunjin sighed as he got back down stairs.

   "What kind of wine was he even drinking?" Hyunjin muttered.

   There was a bottle on the kitchen counter.

    "Han winery... Strawberry wine..."

    Hyunjin hummed.

  Taking a sip from Felix's glass, he hummed.

   "Got to admit... Han makes good wine." Hyunjin muttered.

    Hyunjin looked up when he heard movement.

   "Ms Minatozaki, hi."

   Sana gave him a small smile.

   "Uhm, Ms Minatozaki, please see to it that when Fe- Mr Lee wakes up he gets something to eat... I must go do something." Hyunjin stated.

   Sana pursed her lips for a moment then spoke, "Mr Hwang, I know that this is not particularly my place, but I have known Felix for some years, and yes, he did want to be married for love, but I do know that this right now is better than what was originally planned..."

    "So you know?"

   "His mother told me before he moved in... I just found out the... I would say gentleman, but she is not in fact that... But I just found out who it is."

  Hyunjin nodded. "It doesn't seem like that is all you wanted to say."

  "I know nothing of marriage or even dating, I also know know nothing of your upbringing, but I presume that you were raised to take over your family business, which is where I presume the cold façade comes in." Sana pursed her lips trying to find the proper words.

    "Felix wasn't raised the same way, rather Felix was raised by an assortment of maids and butlers. His parents were always gone and his father...his father thought of him as a pawn in a game.

   Like I said, I know nothing of you or anything regarding marriage, but if you want to see him smile or laugh dropping your façade even just a little might help."

   Hyunjin pursed his lips.

  "I see. Well, Ms Minatozaki, thank you for the information. I shall be taking my leave. Please, do see to it that Mr Lee gets food." Hyunjin stated.

  Sana nodded and Hyunjin left.

   Perhaps Sana was right.