17

🌹Hyunjin🌹

-

  "Then do it."

    Hyunjin kissed Felix softly, his hands keeping to resting on the bed.

    Pulling away slightly, Hyunjin let out a soft breath.

   "Where can't I touch?" Hyunjin asked quietly, tucking a piece of Felix's hair behind his ear.

  "Just don't touch my stomach, please…" Felix whispered.

  Hyunjin nodded and connected their lips again, it was soft and sweet.

   Disconnecting their lips Hyunjin trailed small kissed along Felix's neck, leaving small marks here and there.

   However, Hyunjin stopped and rested his forehead on Felix's shoulder.

    "I'm sorry…" Hyunjin mumbled.

  Felix was confused.

  "Hyunjin, what's wrong?" Felix asked.

   "I want to please you, love you, but I can't, I'm sorry."

   The younger shook his head and got off Hyunjin's lap, kneeling down on floor Felix held Hyunjin's hands.

   "Why are you sorry? Hyunjin, if you aren't ready, then you aren't." Felix said softly.

    Hyunjin shook his head, "I should be over this it's been nearly a year."

   Felix felt like he should have realised it sooner.

   "You have nothing to prove, Hyunnie… whatever happened to you wasn't good and might take longer to get over."

    Hyunjin took a shaky breath.

  "I'm sorry..."

   Felix shook his head, "Go change… we are going to stay in for the rest of the night. I'm going to go to my room and change." Felix said softly.

   "Please come back…" Hyunjin mumbled, squeezing Felix's hands softly.

  "I will, I promise. Go."

  Hyunjin stood up letting go of Felix's hands.

  Once Hyunjin went to the bathroom, Felix went to his own room to change.

   "How did I not realise?" Felix whispered to himself.

   A few minutes later Felix was back in Hyunjin's room and sitting on his bed.

   Hyunjin came back out, his eyes red and puffy.

   "I did have a real reason for marrying you." Hyunjin stated.

  "What?"

   "The woman your father wanted  you to marry, she is not the best. She and I…"

  "Hyunjin, you don't have to."

  "If we want this to work, you should at least know why I agreed to this marriage, which includes some of my past." Hyunjin stated

   "Only if you want to." Felix said softly.

   "She and I were in a relationship and she got physical and pushy. When I found out about the arrangement between the two of you, I couldn't let it happen. I couldn't let you be stuck in that.

  I would have rather you be in this marriage even though it isn't want you imagined for yourself, then that marriage and it be unstable and harmful."

  Felix pursed his lips and nodded.

   "Thank you..." Felix whispered.

   Hyunjin sat on the bed and pulled Felix closer to him.

   "You were right though… I wanted to try to prove myself, even if I wasn't completely aware of it." He told Felix.

   Felix didn't put much thought into it, but he quickly adjusted to sit on Hyunjin's lap and face him, which kind of surprised both of them.

  "You never have to try and prove things to me. Certain things just take time and that is fine."

    Hyunjin leaned forward and kissed Felix softly, then pulled away.

    "There are certain things that I want to prove to you, but also to myself, so please be patient with me ." Hyunjin said.

   Felix nodded and hugged Hyunjin, resting his head on the older shoulder.

  "I wasn't completely honest with you when I said I've never been in a relationship. I was and he wasn't nice. It happened several years ago and I thought I was over it, but on the plane when your hand touched my stomach I panicked."

  Hearing that may Hyunjin's stomach churn with a little anger.

     "Stay here tonight." Hyunjin whispered.

   "Are you sure?" Felix asked.

   Hyunjin nodded.

-

  "Big things happening, text you guys more later." Jisung read the text from the group chat.

   "Could've given us a little more context." Minho said, setting his phone on his nightstand and rolled back over to hold Jisung.

  "Well, this was definitely a good date."  Jisung stated.

   "Yeah, skipped dinner went straight to dessert." Minho said with a chuckle.

   "Probably burned the same amount of calories we would have gotten from actual dessert."

   Minho hummed, "This tasted better."

  Jisung chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully.

  "Not going to disagree or agree." Jisung stated.

   Minho chuckled and kissed the younger.

   When the two finally settled down, Minho couldn't help the pool of worry forming in his stomach.

    Would everything be okay?