14

Hyunjin woke up halfway through the flight slightly confused. He remembered being on the phone with Chan and remembered Felix waking up, but that was about it.

   The man was about to stand a stretch when he felt something on his legs. Looking down, he blinked a couple times in surprise when he saw Felix fast asleep.

    His head was on Hyunjin's lap and facing Hyunjin's stomach.

   "Shit..."

   He didn't exactly want to move Felix, because he was sure Felix was tired, but he also didn't know what to do.

    Pursing his lips, Hyunjin looked at Felix for a moment. He looked so soft, almost angelic like.

  Hyunjin's fingers gently ran over the light freckles on Felix's cheek, they were barely visible, probably due to it being winter time.

  "I love you, Jisungie..." Felix muttered.

    Hyunjin bit his tongue, his stomach twisting with jealousy.

   "Right..." Hyunjin muttered.

-

    Felix hummed as he woke up. A hand on his hip rubbing small circles on it.

   "We just landed." Hyunjin said softly.

   Felix nodded and turned on his back to stretch. Hyunjin's hand following and resting on his stomach, however, the feeling of Hyunjin's hand on his stomach caused Felix to rather abruptly sit up.

   "I have to make a call." Felix mumbled, quickly getting up.

   Hyunjin's eyes followed Felix's movements confused on why the younger was jumpy all of a sudden.

-

    "Your room is this way, sir." The woman spoke in Spanish, beginning to walk.

   Hyunjin nodded and motioned for Felix to walk first. Felix flushed feeling Hyunjin's hand on the small of his back.

    After a small elevator ride they stopped.

    "Mr Hwang this is your room and Mr Lee this is yours. Please call below if you need anything."

   "Thank you." Hyunjin said.

   The woman nodded and left the two.

   "And he speaks Spanish." Felix said.

   Hyunjin chuckled, "Do you?"

   "No, I learned french and I barely remember any of it."

Hyunjin nodded.

  "Well, uhm, this is my room and I wasn't sure if you'd want to, uh, share a room so your room is that one." Hyunjin told him, handing him the key card.

   Felix nodded and took the card.

   "Uhm, I have a meeting around 10 tomorrow, if you want to, uhm, join."

    The younger nodded.

   "Well, what would I wear to a business meeting?"

   "Anything you'd like to. Well, uhm, it can't, uhm, be pyjamas."

  Felix nodded.

   "I'll see you either in a few hours or tomorrow then." He said, scanning his keycard then entering his room.

   Hyunjin smiled to himself and nodded.

  -

  "What in the world was I thinking saying yes to going to a business meeting with him?" Felix said.

   "You were thinking that you want to spend time with your husband." The woman said.

"I don't have anything to wear to a business meeting." Felix muttered.

  "What did you pack?" Karina asked.

  Felix hummed and opened his suitcase.

    "Mm, my beige skirt, my cuffed jean shorts..." Felix began listing off the clothes, "...and my blue coat."

   "Uhm, black silk long sleeve shirt, white skirt, with the black beret, and your white combat boots." Karina said.

     "You are a genius. I'll wear my black wool tights and white coat too."

"So, how are things with Mr CEO?"

  "They're just things. Obviously, we are getting a lot better, but I made things a little weird earlier." Felix said, sitting on his bed.

  "How?" Karina asked.

  "He touched my stomach and I flinched. Not even flinched, I freaked out and lied to him about having to make a call."

    "Lix..."

    "I don't know if I'll ever get over it. I mean I am doing much better, but having someone touch around there it always throws me off." Felix told her.

   "Just remember that Hyunjin is different from him." Karina said softly.

  Felix nodded, "I'm going to try a sleep a little more. I'll call you later."

  "Okay, Love you, remember text the group chat if anything big happens."

  "I will, love you, bye."

  Felix sighed and put his phone to charge after hanging up.

   Taking a deep breath, he laid back in the bed.

  Why do they have a point?