🔥eager for her touch [ Sheriff ]🔥

ART MADE BY ME PLEASE DONT TRASE OR STEAL...(ill cry/j)

SHERIFF X READER SMUT🔥

REQUESTED BY: no-one but my horny self./hj

guys my microwave broke...real

WARNINGS: smut in a risky place

(and me being the brain dead person i am)

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

People in Nevada never seem to be able to catch their breath, do they? sigh..

'Fuck it, I need a drink.' Y/N thought to herself. Walking into the nearest bar, Y/N seated herself, ordering a (drink of choice) and swiftly gulping it down.

The doors swung open, and a cowboy-looking grunt entered. taking a seat next to Y/N. (Wow, sheriff, what an entrance.)

" Hey there, doll face, can I get'cha a drink?" he inquired, a grin on his face.

"sure, cowboy." she said flirtily, rising a brow. her gaze drew deep into Sherriff's eyes(?)

This caught him off guard, as he felt his face get red. Quickly turning to the bartender, ordering two shots of whiskey.

"..What's yer' name?" Sherriff asked, while waiting for the bartender.

"what is this, a first date?" she softly snickered to herself.

"It can be whatever ya' want it to be, doll," he murmured in a deep and intimate tone.

Y/N huffed, her face emblazoned with " blazing crimson ".

"Y/N," she muttered. "heh, Ya' can call me Sherriff ."

Sheriff's drink was served by the Bartender , followed by yours.

Sheriff was conversing with the bartender, who seemed to be a regular because they appear to have known each other for some time.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

SMUT STARTS HERE

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Y/N grew bored and agitated, so she ran her palm down his upper thigh, which made him jolt in surprise.

He leaned in closer to Y/N's ear, quietly murmuring " desperate aren't ya', doll? " the bartender had already left at this point (mf said fuck this shit I'm out) Sherriff gave her a smirk.

Shivers ran down Y/N's spine. She nods enthusiastically, biting her lip.

"Let's get outta' here." He stood up and grabbed her by the hip.

They both came to a stop in a nearby alleyway, Sheriff firmly gripped Y/N's head before pushing her down onto her knees.

Y/N got the hint as she quickly began unbuckling his pants, right after gently running both of her hands over his now pulsing crotch.

He groaned, leaning back and gripping a handful of Y/N's hair.

"looks like I'm not the only eager one here, Sherriff." she added, glancing up at his suddenly flustered face.

Y/N rubbed her hands up his v-line, causing him to twitch.

"I.. didn't expect this," Sheriff whispered shakily, gently huffing, visibly hot and bothered.

Because Y/N thought this was extremely adorable, she determined to tease him even more. It's worth it just for the adorable faces he makes. (w/bottom)

She slowly drew his pants and boxers halfway down his inner thighs, exposing his member.

Y/N gasped at the sight of his length, and her face went hot. '...I WAS NOT expecting THAT,' she thought before gulping.

Y/N shook her head, jolting her out of her reverie.

She held onto to Sheriff's length, kissing him from the tip to the shaft. He tightened his grip on her hair.

Y/N watched Sheriff's legs lightly shaking and his panting becoming heavier, so she gazed up at him again before softly slapping his tip up against her tongue, which simply made him even more excited.

Sherriff nodded, indicating his consent.

Y/N moved down his length, inch by inch. Her own hand moved across her body, stopping at her chest and gripping one of her breasts.

Sheriff assisted her by gripping her head with both hands, pushing the rest of his length inside, and thrusting at a furious pace.

Y/N gagged, clutching his inner thigh with one hand, her other slipping into her now-soaked panties.

"Yeah, that's it, doll.. touch yourself for me.." Sheriff mumbled, looking her in the eyes(?)

She rubbed her soaked slit with both her index and middle fingers, uttering a muffled moan.

Sheriff quickly felt himself getting close.

He bit his lip, leaned his head back, and hissed, "c..cumming.."

Y/N kept her mouth open, pressing Sheriff's tip on her tongue before it being coated with a warm, white sticky substance.

Sherriff let out a long pleasurable groan as Y/N kissed his tip once again.

" I'm not done with ya', get up."

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

So.. no head???... DESTROYS EVERYTHING IN SIGHT

Wooo another chapter in the bag.

707 WORDS. (wow I'm on x games mode)