🔥touch starved [ Sanford ]🔥

YEP I DECIDED TO WRITE IT 👌👌

WARNINGS: BONDAGE BDSM, SMUT, SWEARING

Enjoy ford simps 🤨

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Sanford doesn't wanna admit it but, he's a touch starved grunt.

Since meeting Y/N, he's been wanting to know what her touch feels like,

He cringed at the thought, but he couldn't help himself.

Not long after this became a frequent thought for him, he began to space out all of the time, to the point that Hank became concerned.

This is quite unusual given that Hank is the most dangerous man in Nevada. (mf has no idea what feelings even are) It even resulted in him touching himself, but it never fulfilled his desire, his yearning for HER touch.

Sanford is a big fan of bondage, but he's never used it on someone he doesn't want to murder.

But not tonight. Everything will alter between him and Y/N.

Y/N was making her way down the corridor to her room.

She felt a hand clutch her wrist, tugging her into a shadowy room. before slightly chapped lips met hers, sharing a deep, passionate kiss.

" I'm .. I'm sorry.. I.." She snickered as she recognized Sanford's voice. Y/N wrapped her arms around Sanford's neck and continued to kiss him.

He did not hesitate. He grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them over her head, pressing his body against hers.

With his hand still restraining Y/N's hands above her, Sanford began dragging kisses down her neck. His other hand slowly massaging her hip.

"..S..sanford.." Y/N whimpered quietly, biting her lower lip. Sanford could feel knots forming in his stomach.

As he leaned in closer to her ear, Y/N felt Sanford's grasp on her wrists loosen.

" consent...?" She quickly nodded before realizing the lights were turned off ( dumb bitch ) so she uttered a soft 'mhnm'.

Sanford switched on the lights, she noticed a bondage rope wrapped around his hands and fingers.

Y/N bit her lower lip. "Oh, no, dear. It's your turn." Y/N snatched the rope from his grasp, shoved him onto the bed, and bound his hands behind his back in the Shibari bondage method.

Sanford swallowed, astonished by his uncomfortably noticeable erection in his pants.

She's going to taunt him, just like he did to her. but far, far worse.

Y/N knelt in front of Sanford, her hand lifting her tank top up and removing it, showing Y/N's naked chest.

Sanford's gaze traced down her chest. She pressed her hands between his inner thighs, gently pushing his legs apart.

"I hardly touched you, san... how long have you yearned for this?" Y/N asked flirtatiously while removing his belt and pants.

She carefully rose from her position, sliding her hands over Sanford's crotch, stomach, and chest.

He  jolted back in excitement. She then stroked her hands down his shoulders and arms, feeling every bicep. Sanford felt himself melt into her hands, with him hardening even more.

Y/N began kissing down his neck gradually, allowing her hand to go inside his boxers and grasp onto his length.

She licked her lips then pressed her exposed breasts onto his chest. Sanford winced, his face flushing hot crimson.

Y/N began jacking Sanford off, arousing little grunts and hisses escaped from his mouth.

" f..fuck.. Y/N.." he hitched, pushing his hips forward and resting his head on Y/N's shoulder. 

Y/N quickly pressed her thumb against his tip, preventing him from releasing.

" p..please.. l..let me come.." Sanford pleaded, burying his face into Y/N's neck.

"Please who?" she taunted as she rubbed his tip. "please...Y/N.. i..i need.. it.." he hissed in pleasure.

Her hand was immediately coated in Sanford's warm seed as she drew her thumb away. with him weeping Y/N's name.

Sanford gazed up at her, Y/N lifted her hand up, teasingly licking his seed off her hand.

Y/N turned around, bent over and slipped her panties to the side. Sanford twitched at the sight, then snapped the ropes off his wrists.

Sanford grasped onto her hips, shoving his length into her slick walls before repeatedly ramming into her.

Y/N placed her hand on his v-line, and he continued to thrust like there was no tomorrow.

" oh..? Y/N, do you want me to slow down? " Sanford inquired. Y/N nodded quickly, biting her lower lip once more.

"Well, too bad, you should have thought of it before you tormented me to the point of exploding."

Y/N's cheeks flushed brightly.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

IM GONNA RIP MY STOMACH OFF IT KEEPS GROWLING AT ME DHDNFNF