🌧🔥: feelings and thoughts ( Agent X Fem!Reader )

TITLE: 

feelings and thoughts Agent [JONES]X Fem!Reader

PART ONE.

WARNINGS:

 suggestive language, BDSM(?), some very sad shit.

BOLD/ITALIC: Jones

ITALIC: Y/N ( Your name )

UNDERLINE/BOLD: Narrator 

WORD COUNT:

1729 Words.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Jones is your best buddy; you've known him for a few years! What brought you two together? well.

You were outside the agency, smoking a cig and resting against a wall.

When a towering person approached you and inquired, " hey, ya' have a lighter? "

You were startled, snapping your head in the direction of the tall figure.

Your face flushed with embarrassment as you noticed a quite attractive agent in your line of sight. He was holding a cigarette between his two fingers.

" y..yeah...do you want me to light one for you?"

" Ah, please; doll, " Jones chuckled at the embarrassed grunt in front of him.

You felt your face become unnaturally heated, and you screamed within.

It's an unconventional way to start a friendship, but it works!

From that day on, you two quickly became close, and you were teased about it since your coworkers assumed you two were together.

Jones admits to having feelings for you, but someone else got to you before he could.

This really devastated Jones in ways he never expected, he didn't like the person you were seeing, something just seemed weird about him.

Even on your anniversary, your lover always cuts you off to spend time with his pals! Jones was there for you every step of the way; he's not the best at comforting, but he gives mean ass hugs! You're always grateful for the warm embrace he draws you into. When he does it, you always feel cherished. Liam, your partner, is also an agent; observed how close you and Jones were. Liam became envious and began arguing with you about it, claiming that you never spent time with him and always went to Jones for everything; he was tired of you not giving him the desired attention.( that he didn't fucking deserve ) 

Your boyfriend began to distance himself from you, ignoring and avoiding you. Even wearing exposing attire did not grab his attention, no matter how hard you tried. Jones despised the fact that your spouse was neglecting you; he knew precisely what Liam was doing.

You'd had enough of your partner's nonsense and went to his unit. Your coworkers weren't accustomed to seeing you stirred up and upset like that; after all, you were the kind coworker who never looked angry a day in her life and was always smiling.