🔥Can you comprehend what you're doing to me?🔥 [ auditor x fem!reader ] PART ONE

This is going to be a short part one to this, cuz I have no idea on what o write anymore lol

andddd I'm working on a few chapters, so be prepared.

F/C : favorite color 👌

WARNINGS: c'mon guys... you already know..

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Auditor had recently appointed Y/n to be his personal assistant; he had Y/n perform the typical things, like bring him coffee when he asked, complete any unfinished paperwork he may have overlooked, and so on.

Auditor was so grateful for all Y/n had done for him that he offered her the day off after seeing her overworked on paperwork.

Y/n didn't enjoy sitting in her room doing nothing, so she got ready and went for a walk around the agency.

y/n entered an elevator while adjusting her [F/C] attire. Before the elevator doors could shut, Y/n noticed that they had been stopped by the one and only auditor, who went inside and stood next to Y/n and said, "Mind clicking the top floor button, y/n?  " auditor inquired, sending shivers down Y/n's spine.

"Yes, sir, " she stammered, clicking the top floor button.

" hmmn... headed anywhere specific, y/n? " Auditor paused for a while to appreciate y/n's [F/C] outfit.

Y/n became frustrated by his inquiry. "Unfortunately...no, I'm going to the... lab." The auditor furrowed his brow, plainly aware that something was wrong.

"You're dressed rather nicely for a visit to a lab."

Y/n began to sweat awkwardly, knowing she had just lied to her employer, but what could she think of? Claiming she was just roaming about the agency would be a ridiculous response; she didn't want him regretting the option of allowing her to go home earlier than usual.

The elevator came to a halt before Y/n could respond. Eventually the lights went out as well.

When auditor observed that Y/n was panicking, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, assuring her that everything would be alright.

"... we should definitely get that repaired, " auditor stated as he slid behind Y/n, bringing her into a warm embrace and pressing his body against hers.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ 

SMUT STARTS HERE

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Y/n bit her bottom lip as auditors' hands ran down her sides, pausing at her hips. Y/n let out a little shriek, arching her back slightly.

Y/n blushed as she realized the lewd noise that had just escaped her mouth.

" y/n.. " the auditor whispered into her ear, as Y/n felt something brush up against her inner thigh.

How dare you stroll around in that outfit... are you attempting to arouse me, y/n? " Auditor slipped his hands over her torso, loosening her dress straps so that they could fall from her shoulders.

This was not the first time auditor made a choice of doing something like this. Unfortunately, when he attempted, he was interrupted.

This infuriated auditor, who was aroused by everything Y/n did. He inwardly smacked himself for thinking about his colleague in those circumstances. However, Y/n made it difficult for auditor to resist.

He had been anticipating this moment for a long time. then it finally occurred, and even better, there would be no interruptions.

Auditor pressed himself against Y/n's thigh, pushing her over to face the extremely cold metal elevator wall.

Auditor's flames were going crazy, swirling much larger than usual and brushing up against Y/n's sensitive flesh.

He was so wrapped up in lust, that he didn't notice himself tugging  y/n's dress off her body; his index and middle fingers sliding inside and out her slick walls.

Y/n was a whimpering mess, pushing up against the elevator wall, her twitching hand attempting to conceal her moans.

 " Don't hide it from me; I know you're  enjoying this just as much as I am.. " Auditor seized both of her hands and lifted them above her head, his fingers moving quicker.

 Knowing that Y/n was approaching her climax, auditor drew his fingers out. His grip tightened around her wrists as he unbuckled his pants, pulling out his now fully erect girth.

Auditors slowly stretched Y/n's slit apart, sliding his tip into her entrance one final time to torment her. before pushing himself inside, clutching her hip.

He began thrusting himself inside at a rapid pace, feeling Y/n's walls firmly wrapping around his length and growing slicker with each deep thrust.

" Can you comprehend what you're doing to me? " Auditor leaned against her shoulder. " I've been waiting for... so long, " he added, shuddering slightly at the end of his sentence.

Y/n's head began to whirl, unable to utter anything other than whimpering auditors' name. She felt herself reaching her climax onto auditors length and inner things, her own legs almost giving way.

Auditor increased his pace by pounding himself into Y/n, stopping only when he felt his warm seed flowing out inside, and filled her to the brim as he let out a heavy groan.

He continued to thrust gently before coming to a stop and drawing himself out, a string of cum still latching into his tip.

He yanked her undergarments' up again, pulling her dress back onto her body. After brushing himself off, the lights came back on, indicating that the elevator was now functioning.

" When you're done with your 'going to the lab' business. I'd like you to take picture your slit, gushing with my seed; and sending it to me. I assume you have my phone number. " He stated this while softly kissing her forehead and caressing her cheek.

" If you can manage that, you will be rewarded. " The elevator doors opened and he stepped outside as he whispered one final time.

" I'll see you soon...y/n. "

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

I DUNNO IF THAT MADE ANY SENCE

and I have no idea if I even spelled auditors name right..SOBS/SRSLY

part two will be published shortly..

931 WORDS