🔥PART TWO Auditor X Fem!reader 🔥

my dumbass tried posting along with part one on the same chapter, since it was too short

but I reached the character limit so I'm totally not crying rn.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

y/n slowly limped to her room, her thighs clasped together.

".. huff.. ill get him.. back for this," y/n murmured as she took her phone from her pocket. y/n pushed her [F/C] lace undergarments to the side, pressing both legs up to her chest with one arm. ".. well, this isn't good enough," she thought to herself before standing up.

y/n had lately gone to the lingerie store, where she had purchased a couple more lace undergarments... as well as other questionable ensembles, which she had kept for a special occasion. and this was just that. y/n planned to taunt auditor till he bursts. ( mf on swell mode )

As she slipped into one of the pairs of lingerie, the skin around her thighs and breasts somewhat overflowed out; she scolded herself for not getting a larger size, but it had to do.

y/n sat down on the bed with her legs spread, feeling auditors seed already flowing out onto it."... hmm, I wanna try something.." She brought her phone up to her body and pushed the record button. y/n moved her free hand over her sensitive body, clutching her breasts in the process. She sneered before slipping her fingers down her tummy to her womanhood.

y/n spread her slit apart as more of the liquid came gushing out, She paused for a second before stopping recording, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she realized how embarrassing that would have been.

She scrolled through her contacts before stopping and clicking on auditor's profile. She grabbed the video and attached it with the words "oh no.. I spilt it." and forwarded it to auditor. She threw her phone face down on the bed, and after a few minutes, she heard her phone buzz with a few messages. one buzzing swiftly after the other.

y/n took out her phone and began scrolling through her texts.

" I see you're having fun while tormenting me."

" I hope your legs are intact once I'm finished with you."

y/n stayed there for a few minutes, unable to believe the words she had just read, when another message appeared, her eyes widening.

"I'll be there in a few minutes, stay put. that is an order"

" fucccckkkk...im in deep shit.. " y/n pondered to herself

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

396 words