Goodbye to a friend

Wakanda

It was a sad day. Today they had lost their king and protector.

Everyone was gathering around as one family had arrived with a saddened heart.

The Son Family had arrived to Wakanda as they landed and everyone welcomed with the Saiyan doing his best to not shed a tear.

Wanda held onto Gohan who was resting in the moment.

Ramonda - Thank you for coming today.

Goku - Queen mother. I couldn't miss this. I made a promise and I'll keep it.

She hugged him and even delivered a kiss to him as he hugged backed also kissing her back.

Ramonda - You will always be welcomed here. You are also my child.

Goku - Enkosi mama. (Thank you mother)

Wanda also received the same love with Gohan as well. The tribe leaders got together with the Dora Milaje.

The Wakandans were dancing and singing in honor of T'Challa. Shuri held her brother's helmet as Goku had an item wrapped up as they placed the items next to his burial. He removed the blankets and it was a black staff.

Goku - Thank you for the gift my friend.

He stabbed it to the ground like a sword as it cracked the ground and he kneeled down.

Goku - Goodbye.

He stood up and walked to the middle and everyone watched him in silence.

Goku - Wakanda Forever!

Wakanda - Wakanda Forever!

After the ceremony the Queen had announced that T'Challa was dead and it was time for the Son Familt to leave.

Goku - Thank you for letting us stay here.

Ramonda - No need to. We accept you three like our own. Just please visit us from time to time.

Goku - We will. Thank you for everything. Maybe one day we'll see him again.

Shuri - Maybe. Here if you ever want to stay hidden then please use this. Similar cloaking barrier to ours.

She hugged him and he hugged back as she cried more with him crying to.

Goku - Okay then. Please if anything happens please call us.

Wanda - Don't leave us in the dark.

Shuri - We promise.

Ramonda - I hope we see him more often.

She tickled Gohan as he smiled and gave a small laugh.

Goku - You will.

All three of them turned and flew away as Goku looked back and waved saying goodbye.

Goku - We'll meet again.

"WAKANDA FOREVER!"