chapter 5

--------

--------

Zahan's pov

I could feel my blood rushing through my veins at an insanely high rate, whatever I inhaled back then had shurely numbed my limbs or at least my sense of touch, I couldn't feel my body or tell if I was sitting or laying down or what. My eyes were heavy and i didnt want to open them. This is what sleep paralysis felt like when it got worse but this time it's no shitty trick that my mind was playing on me, I've been kidnapped. For the second time in my life.

"Wakeup sleeping beauty we don't have all day" the voice sounded disgusting, a bit gurgly and lets say downright annoying. I have no say in this, I'm being held captive, usually people like him have very attractive bosses, i need to stop i've been reading too many books.

Wait.. did he just call me sleeping beauty? I've lost my mind.

"Wake up you piece of shit" the gurgly voice yelled followed by a bath of cold water that i didn't appreciate, i was hit by a rush of adrenaline and as soon as i started feeling my senses coming back i felt my arms and legs restrained to what i assume, is a chair.

My eyebrows furrowed as I shut my eyes close again to help the headache go away but when has it ever, one of its kind is looming over my head right now.

'I was right' that's the first thought that came to my mind when I matched the face with the gurgly voice, both are unpleasant.

'Why am I judging?'

"W-what do you want?" I finally spoke after i couldnt handle the constant staring of this nameless man who's chewing something very sloppily. There's enough vomit on the floor but I can't resist the questionable smell in the... basement?

As I recovered from the pain in my throat from vomiting all over my expensive shoes, I was yanked up by my hair, i have every right to judge this hairless man, with peppered beard, crooked teeth and a questionable fashion sense, who thinks he has the right to touch my hair.

I don't care if my soul is shaking in my body, my teeth are clattering, my heart is going wild and I'm nearing a panic attack but this is not the time to lose it. I have lost half of my dignity throwing up in front of a 5'2" tall man. I refuse to let anything happen again.

"Why have you brought me here?'' I asked, hoping that the quivering of my limbs did not show in my voice.

"It's simple. You just have to answer our questions and we'll let you go" he said, confusing me even more.

"What questions?" I'm barely breathing and if i don't sleep within the next five seconds i'm going to throw up again. All the gas and smell in this room is making my head spin and my nausea is not helping.

"Where is she?" He asked, making me stare at him dumbfounded. I've been single for a good part of my life and i don't think he knows my sister so who is this she?