Chapter-3

It has been a month since Pearl's Cardiac arrest, after she got discharged from the hospital she didn't get time to relax and it was down to her hectic schedule. She have been practicing a lot for an award show as she was nominated for one of her drama's she acted in with Lee Changwook. She was busy to hell and now it was finally time for her red carpet moment. Many idols and actors were already present when her limo stopped and she steeped down in her fierce look.

 Many idols and actors were already present when her limo stopped and she steeped down in her fierce look

(I haven't watch red notice but this specific look is my favorite so here we go)

Instantly, all the heads turned in her directions, she gave a sweet smile and walked towards the Venue while posing for the photographers, the other idols were looking at her in awe. A fan yelled startling her and she almost slipped-"I DO BE GAY FOR YOU LOVE!" she started laughing while clutching her bag and said-"I love you too love." she said while looking at the fan and she screamed like crazy. She walked towards the venue while bowing at the idols who passed by and thanking them for there wishes. Un till her manager appeared and harshly pulled her hand and took her towards her seat. "Stop gathering unwanted attention and seat!" he said through gritted teeth in front of the staff who looked at her in sympathy but she smiled at them and went away while her manager just rolled his eyes unknown of the fact that someone had watched there whole interaction. Sol-ah's smiled dropped and she just walked while bowing at the fellow artists. 

She sat at her seat which was between her co-actor Lee Changwook and EXO. She sighed while thinking-'Can this day get any worse.' Changwook joined him shortly, they were talking when the EXO members came and bowed at the two and the two returned the gesture when the camera focused on the two ex-lovers.

' Changwook joined him shortly, they were talking when the EXO members came and bowed at the two and the two returned the gesture when the camera focused on the two ex-lovers

 'Pearl and Sehun from EXO', the two bowed and sat on there seats. Pearl dated Sehun for almost 8 months and they broke up, although the break up was mutual but Sehun still has feelings for her. He kept staring at her while she avoided the fuss and kept talking to Changwook. The award show started and her part came in blink. The nomination came for 'the best female lead', her pic showed up and the venue erupted when the camera focused on her, she smiled a bit. Jessi came on the stage with a play card, she said-"The award for the best female lead goes to......"

"Pearl" "Pearl" "Pearl"

She smiled and said-"That's right! Pearl!" she said and clapped. Pearl smiled and stood up with Lee Changwook and they hugged as she started walking towards stage gracefully. She bowed to Jessi and the audience and received the award. "Thank you to everyone who contributed  in the making of this drama, the director, producer, cameraman ajhussi." she said laughed. "Also thank you Changwook for being such a great co-star to work with. And lastly, to all of my blue sea creatures. Thanks for all the support you gave when I was in hospital." she said and smiled widely. She bowed again and walked down with Jessi who was just as friendly as anyone.

She went towards the backstage to get ready for her performance, her performance was after an award and after her BTS was going to perform. She got inside her make up room and put on her outfit.

Her manager accompanied her while she went towards the stage, the backstage crew sent her smile and she returned the gesture

Her manager accompanied her while she went towards the stage, the backstage crew sent her smile and she returned the gesture. A girl came and pinned on the mick and told her all the necessary instructions where as Lucas was smirking wickedely. She felts chills seeing his smirk coz she knows when he does that, it can't be any good. The MC announced for her to start the performance, her backstage dancers smiled at her and entered. 

In the middle of her stage performance she felt cool air pass by her spine. At a choreo part where the back-up dancers need to come at the front she looked at her back to see her zipper had ripped off entirely and her back was on display due to the shear jacket. Her mind went blank but she continued to sing limiting her moves. The back up dancers saw this but they couldn't help her either. She could feel her eyes welled up in tears, as she hit the high notes the dance came to an end the stage lowered and a staff member hurried to her but a jacket covered her before she could. She looked at the person with her teared up eyes, to see Kim Namjoon. She clutched on the jacket like her life depended on it and bowed at him. Her bodyguard came in the view and escorted her towards her make-up room. He was the only person in her company she could rely on, more like a father figure when her own father wasn't around. She came inside her make up room and burst out in tears. "Why is it always me!?" she asked to no one in particular. The make-up room was empty, she was all alone when her manager came in and slapped her hard. She fell on the cold floor, he grabbed her hairs and made her look at him. "You Bitch! You ruined our plan!" he shreiked at her whereas she looked at him in disbelief. "You did this?" she asked. 

"Yes you slut" he said and kicked her in guts. "But you have to ruin it!" he said and grabbed her jaw harshly. "You will pay for this."

"What do you think I'm doing right now?"