Chapter-8

(The song does not belong to me and credit goes through the rightful owner.
Song name- Snap by Rosa Linn)

The morning came relatively soon, Sol-ah felt her head ache. She didn't remember anything about last night because of her Dementia. Due to the lack of sleep and the level of anxiety and depression she goes through, she was going through it. She rubbed her eyes as she heard her phone ping with numerous notifications, she opened her phone to see congrats and trending hashtag with her songs name. Due to all the stress these weeks she had forgotten about her music video release that was apparently yesterday night. Her music video was on hashtag one on trending, she had to post a video on her Insta story regarding it so she hurriedly opened her camera and started the video on forgetting that she wasn't in her apartment. 

"Hey Blue sea!! Good morning." she said with a raspy voice as she was still in her bed with a calm smile on her face and her hairs lightly brushed her forehead, she looked beautiful despite of the fact that she was in bed hairs. "My new song snap is out so go check it out and... "  "love ya." she said with a wink. She posted the video on her twitter handle too, her smile dropped as she saw comments saying that the song was about Sehun. 

She rolled her eyes and moved towards the living room, she could hear her song playing

She rolled her eyes and moved towards the living room, she could hear her song playing. She smiled as she looked over to the boys who were listening and swaying with the beat. They all wore a calm and happy smiles accept Yoongi, he had a frown on his face. "Good morning." she said softly as the boys turned to her and grinned. Jin started to sing the main verse, "Snapping 1... 2.. where are you?" his vocals where so good that for a moment she closed her eyes. "Still in my heart.. " she joined in and grinned softly.

Yoongi and Sol-ah sat in his car and drove towards her apartment, the girl was calm as she didn't remember anything but Yoongi was getting annoyed at her ignorance or so he thought. He pulled over to side as Sol-ah looked at him in confusion when he said-"Are we gonna pretend that everything is alright?" She flinched at his harsh tone, "U-um is something wrong?" she asked nervously. Suga looked at her in dis-belief, he gripped on his hairs and began talking-"I came inside your room yesterday when I heard sound coming from there, I didn't know what you were going through, was it a nightmare or something else?" He looked straight in her eyes, Sol-ah's smile dropped when she heard him, she looked away and said-"I-I have Dementia, it's a memory loss disease Yoongi, I don't remembers anything." Yoongi looked at her and sighed heavily. The rest of the ride was silent as Sol-ah was in her own thoughts, as they arrived at her apartment. Before she opened the door, Yoongi held her hand and said-"There is something wrong with you Sol-ah and I will find out no matter what!" He looked at her with determination but she just said thank you and got out of the car. Yoongi looked at her fading figure and rubbed his eyes.

Yoongi's POV-

I just dropped her and I'm heading to Big Hit now, no matter what I do she is all I think about these days. And I'm getting frustrated because of it, moving towards the parking lot I parked my car and put on my mask. Moving towards the practice room I can hear her song playing, 'the boys are really huge fans of her.' I thought. As I entered the room, the maknae's stiffled there laughter and excitement. "What?" I asked, Sejin hyung was also here. "Bang PD is calling, you guys have a new collaboration offer." he said with a smile. I just nodded my head and followed the members towards Bang PD's office.

As we came inside and saw someone unexpected, it was Violet entertainment's CEO with Bang PD. He was a man in his mid thirties, I haven't seen him making public appearance much. We bowed to him and sat as Bang PD began to talk, "Boys as you know, we have a new collaboration." Namjoon nodded his head, "But who is it that we will be collaborating with?" he asked. Mr. Kang spoke up for the first time, "Our company's star soloist, Pearl." my head snapped at Bang PD for confirmation and he nodded with a smile. Sejin hyung and Bang PD stayed with Mr. Kang as we got out and the band instantly cheered up as I smiled at there excitement. 

My smile instantly dropped when I saw Sol-ah's Manager, his face was still a little bruised because of the punch, "Hey guys." he said casually, my blood boiled as I glared at him and I can sense the boys with same expression. "Okay, it was a mis-understanding." he started but I walked away with my bandmates before I loose control and snap at him.

Author's POV-

The boys entered Violet entertainment with there manager and Lucas and Mr. Kang. The first thing they saw was Sol-ah's MV hoarding of her recent photoshoot. 

Mr

Mr. Kang cleared his throat as the boys looked at him, "Welcome to Violet Entertainment BTS, we hope you enjoy the time here and be free to ask for help with our staff. Lucas here will lead you to Pearl."