Chapter-7

The boys where shocked to see her standing in there living room, with a small smile. She slightly shifted in her place due to the silent stares, she glanced back at Namjoon and Jin who giggled to themselves.  "U-Um Hi?" she said again, the boys snapped out and yelled in unison-"SOL-AH!" Jungkook and Taehyung pinched each other to confirm they are not dreaming. 

--------------------------------

The group settled on the dinning table to have dinner, the maknae's where literal fanboying like always. "Where di you found her Namjoon-ah?" Hobi asked with a smile. Namjoon shrugged and said-"Han bridge, while I was taking a walk." "What were you there at this hour?" Suga sked with furrowed brows, "Nothing, just walking home." she said shrugged. "But Sol-ah-ssi, your apartment is way far from there." Namjoon said, "Yeah, but I was returning from Violet entertainment." she said and smiled assueringly "And I like to have time for myself to clear my mind." she continued. The others nodded in understanding as they knew being an idol can be nerve-wrecking. 

They were having there dinner in peace talking and laughing with each other, Sol-ah felt herself at ease with the boys. Something about them just made her calm and collected. They were done with the food and sitting sprawled in the living, Sol-ah was in the balcony admiring the view. The balcony was spacious and cozy with few couches and decorations. "Hey." Yoongi said, she smiled lightly and said "Hello" A moment of silence later, Yoongi sighed heavily "Are you okay?" he said while looking at her in eyes. Sol-ah was taken aback by his sudden question but she decided to play it cool, "You know I'm not, and it's not really a big deal. It's part of life."

Yoongi looked at her in horror and said-"No! Abuse and permanent depression should never be someone's life." Sol-ah smiled and said-"I will be fine." Yoongi pursed his lips and looked at the city, the smile that seemed to light up his life was like a stab to his heart coz he knew that it was a fake smile. 

"It's late, I think I'm gonna take my leave." she said with a polite smile. Yoongi smirked and said-"Let's see if you can." She furrowed her brows as the two made there way to the living. "Sol-ah-ssi you can take my room, the guest's room heater is not working. I will sleep with boys." Jin said with a smile. Sol-ah looked at him in surprise,  "A-ani, I'll just head back." she said but Hobi cut her off and said-"Sol-ah, it's past midnight. And your dorm is really far away, you can stay for the night and we will drive you back tomorrow." Sol-ah was about to protest but Jimin said-"You aren't causing any trouble honey!" Sol-ah pressed her lips to a thin line as he stared at the boy with red face. 

"Okay but please don't make yourself uncomfortable Jin-ssi, I'll be fine without a heater." she said and after a long argument she won and made her way towards the guest room. Yoongi gave her few clothes to change into, a black hoodie and sweat pants. She sighed and drifted to sleep.

In the middle of night, her breath hitched when she heard footsteps out of her room, she was a light sleeper because of her past trauma. She was alarmed although she knew that the boys wouldn't do anything but she wasn't in her right mind to think about it, her breathing became heavy as she heard the footsteps getting louder. She grabbed a vase and stood next to the door, the door opened softly as a figure slipped inside. 

Sol-ah flung the vase but it caught her hand, she looked at him with horrified look. Eyes teared up and nose red from crying, Yoongi felt his heart drop. He just came to check up on her as he heard noises from her room, "Sol-ah what's wrong?" he said softly as he tried to move closer but she flinched away. "No! Please don't do anything to me." she whimpered.

Yoongi looked at her with sorrow, "Hey hey hey, no one is gonna hurt you." he said as he held her in his embrace but she panicked not caring that her actions hurt the man. She was in her trance, she cried and fiddled away as she blacked out. Yoongi looked at her and said-"It hurts so much to see you like this."