Chapter-9

Disclaimer-Mentions of abuse and assault, do not read if you are un-comfortable.

The boys were following a staff member who lead them to Pearl's practice room. They entered the practice room but froze as they saw her dancing.

As soon as the song ended, she fell on the floor panting heavily. The boys looked at her with wide eyes, her smooth milky skin was drenched with sweat as the boys gulped hard and looked away. "Great work Pearl!" the choreographer said and clapped his hands. She was still panting heavily when the choreographer said-"Once more everyone." the background dancers looked at him with wide eyes, they weren't beaten up like Soo-ah coz they just had a part unlike her. 

She was still panting but stood up nevertheless and took her position, before her backup dancer would come in and join her a voice came from the door, "Pearl!" it was Lucas who came inside few moments ago. Her eyes went wide when she saw BTS with him, shocked would be an understatement for her reaction. "What are you guys doing here?" she asked in shock, the boys where confused that didn't she knew about the collaboration. Before they could reply, Lucas dragged her towards the other end but she looked back at boys and gave them a small smile. 

"We have a new collaboration with them, the agreement is signed already so start your work. Your new schedule will be handed over soon." he said casually, Sol-ah looked at him in disbelief. "You are supposed to tell me before you sign the deal!" she hissed, it was dis-respectful that she had no clue that the boys and her would be working together and acted like a clueless person in front of them. "Does it look like I care. Just do what I say or.. " he walked away.

Her hands curled up into fist in rage but she took a deep breath and went back to the boys. She smiled at them and said-"Sorry, Lucas forgot to tell me about the collaboration." "Oh no it's alright." Jimin said quickly. She smiled and said-"So where should we start from?" They were left alone in the practice room.

"Nah no work now, it's Lunch time." Jin said.  Her heart dropped as she heard him, "You guys carry on, I'm on diet." she said with a small smile. The boys furrowed there brows but decided not to ask her to make her un-comfortable and diets were common for idols so they shrugged and nodded. "You can show us around right?" Jungkook asked as Sol-ah smiled and nodded. 

"There is a great restaurant around the corner, let's go?" she said and the others followed her as they got inside BTS's van and drove away. 

-----------------

The group put on there hats as they entered a nearly deserted restaurant and a young man walk over and hugs Sol-ah.

"Sol-ah-ssi, finally you are back!" the guy said as he hugged her, smiling he pulled away as Sol-ah said-"Good to see you Jack

"Sol-ah-ssi, finally you are back!" the guy said as he hugged her, smiling he pulled away as Sol-ah said-"Good to see you Jack.. " "These are my friends-" 

"BTS!!!!" he shouted but Sol-ah shushed her and said-"I thought I was your favorite!"  She faked a sad expression, the guy named Jack chuckled and said-"You are always my fav! But it's BTS sweety!" Namjoon chuckled and Jin said-"Yeah I'm WWH you know" Sol-ah chuckled and said-"You are no doubt!" But her eyes widened in realization that she said that out aloud. Her cheeks tinted pink as the others chuckled except Jin who gave her a cheeky grin and said-"What was it? I didn't hear it.. " She cleared her throat and went away towards a table as Jack flipped the sign indicating 'open' to 'close'. 

The group sat on the table looked through the menu as Jack came back with the notepad, "Just cold coffee for me without ice-cream." Sol-ah said and the others gave there order. "You come here often?" Jimin asked, she smiled and nodded. 

"There is party tomorrow! Again! this is fourth this month." Tae said as he looked up from his phone, "Speaking of parties, we have never seen you in one, Why?" Jin asked. Sol-ah smiled and said-"I don't really have friends except Jackson, and I'm not really social, even with him we have to avoid going out together to avoid scandals. He is like the only friend." "What about his band mates? You seem pretty close with them." Jungkook said, "Even they didn't knew that we were friends, they came to know when I had a cardiac arrest. Since then, yeah we talk occasionally." she said and shrugged.

"Well then you are comin tomorrow, we will be there." Hoseok said with a smile, Sol-ah smiled nervously and said-"I-I don't think if that's a good idea." "Oh come one Sol-ah! Jackson would be there too and you don't have to worry about scandals. It's a private party! Completely safe." Jungkook said. "O-okay." she said and nodded in agreement.

Time Skip-

They had there lunch and head back to the company, they were going towards Sol-ah's studio when an employee stopped her. "Pearl! Mr. Kang is calling you. Alone." she informed and left. Sol-ah visibly tensed up but she smiled and said-"My studio is on the 7th floor, you can go in and I'll be back." "Wait-what about the passcode?" Namjoon asked, "I don't have one." she said and sprinted towards the lift. BTS were in utter dis-belief that she didn't have a passcode for her studio especially Suga and Namjoon coz they were the ones who spent most of there life in there studios all alone.

They made there way to her studio meanwhile Sol-ah was walking towards the CEO's cabin. Her hands were sweaty as she knocked on the door and heard him say come in. She entered and saw Mr. Kang Daniel working on his laptop like always, he stopped working and looked her smirking.

"Hello Pearl" he said and leaned back on his chairs, Sol-ah looked at him coldly and gritted her teeth. "You need something sir?" she said but Daniel stood up and walked behind her while gripping on her shoulders and whispered-"It has been long since we spent time didn't we?" Sol-ah's eyes welled up with tears at his disgustingly close proximity. Her hand was yanked up as Daniel clutched on her hairs and said-"Answer me my little whore.. " 

"Y-yes sir.. " she said as tears spilled from her eyes, "Now tell me one thing sweetheart, where did you go during the MAMA awards. You just magically disappeared ." he said and put his chin on the crook of her neck. Sol-ah looked away not being able to take the humillation. Daniel's hand sneaked on her neck as he began to choke her, "Answer me when I ask something." he said in a calm voice although his aura was scaring the living day light out Sol-ah. "D-dorm" she meekly answered.

He turned her around and clutched her jaw hard making her look at her and said-"Lies. Lies. Lies. I will find out no matter what and when I do, then we will have a long date night." He said and slapped her making her crash on the cold floor. She looked down but Daniel was nowhere near done, he stepped on ankle making her wince in pain. "Pick yourself and get the hell out." he said and went back on his desk.

Sol-ah stood up and went to a restroom. Tears spilled from her as she cried her eyes out, looking at herself in the mirror she felt pathetic at the thought of his hands crawling across her body. She washed her face and leaned her body weight on the sink as she calmed her heavy breathings, on the cue her manager entered the restroom and tossed makeup bag on the sink "Fix yourself, we don't want others to find about your love story now do we?" he said with a smirk. Sol-ah glared at him and said-"Get. Out. Now." He just rolled his eyes and left.