Chapter-6

The rest of the members panicked when they heard that there manager is here, although he was pretty chill but bringing a girl to dorm can be inappropriate especially when you left the award venue unattended. Namjoon pulled Sol-ah's wrist and shoved her to Yoongi and said-"Hide go quick!!" Yoongi dragged her away from the living and towards his studio. He shoved her in gently and said-"Extremely sorry but stay here for a bit." Sol-ah nodded her head and said-"It's alright"

Yoongi quickly locked the studio and ran back to living see Sejin looking at the boys suspiciously. "Ahh anneyong hyung." he said. Sejin looked at him and said-"Would you like to tell me what is a pair of heels doing in a dorm of 7 boys?" Suga's eyes went wide as he mentally cursed himself for forgetting about it. "Did any f you get laid?" he asked. The boys groaned and said-"NO!!!" "Sejin hyung I think you forgot that Hobi's sister came, it's probably hers." Suga said and shrugged trying to act normal.  "Whatever kids. I came by to tell you that you have two weeks off and I need the pen drive Yoongi, it was in your studio." Sejin said as he walked towards his studio. Yoongi was too busy to be happy about the two weeks off he was getting that he forgot that he hid Sol-ah there. Jimin nudged him and said-"Where did you hid her hyung?" That's when the realization hit him like a truck, he pounced towards Sejin as he banged the door shut and said-"I-I just, let me get it for you." "O-okay." Sejin said. 

Suga opened the door and got inside, Sol-ah was sitting on the couch while biting her nails nervously. She looked up at him and he gestured to keep quiet. He took the pen drive and went back. Sejin took the drive and left from the dorm. Suga unlocked the door and the two came back and slumped on the couch, "that was a close call." Suga said and Sol-ah nodded her head.

 "P-Pearl?" he stutered in disbelief. "Sejin-shi I can explain! Look it's not what it looks like!" Sol-ah said while panicking, the boys were relatively calm coz they knew Sejin wouldn't be so mad. "Sejin hyung we have an explanation." Namjoon said. Sejin folded his hand over his chest and said-"Which is?" "An accident happened yesterday and I fainted they couldn't leave me there so they bought me here." she said with an apologetic smile. "Ommo! You okay Pearl?" Sejin asked, Sol-ah smiled and nodded her head and said-"I'm perfectly fine." 

Just then Jackson came with JB, Jackson hugged Sol-ah and said-"I'm so sorry Darling!" Sejin's eyes  widened but Jungkook whispered-"He is just a friend." Sejin nodded in understanding, JB greeted the members and flicked Jackson who was busy questioning Sol-ah. Jackson greeted them and they were ready to leave when Sol-ah turned and said-"Um Thank you so much everyone and sorry for the trouble I caused." The members smiled softly and nodded.

------------------------------

It has been few days since the incident and Sol-ah was back to her daily abuse. BTS were having there normal routine but they couldn't help and think about Sol-ah. The girl on the other hand was too caught up with the hate and abuse she was getting to think about them, it was late at night. Her bodyguard wasn't here due to some family problems. She decided to take a walk and clear up her mind, she was at the Han bridge. Millions of thoughts were roaming around her mind, the abuse and the hate was taking a toll on her. It wasn't new for her, it happened every month. One day she will have a complete emotional breakdown and the next day she will be all happy and smiling like nothing happened. 

She was in her thoughts when a voice came from behind, "You aren't planning to jump now are you?" She turned to see Namjoon standing there with a calm smile. She gave him a smile which was clearly fake as it didn't reached up to her eyes, Namjoon knew it. "Not a bad idea now that I think about it." she said and shrugged. Namjoon just kept looking at her without saying anything, Sol-ah blushed slightly and said-"Yah! Namjoon-ssi is there anything on face?" Namjoon chuckled at her reaction and  said-"Just looking." Sol-ah looked at him with red cheeks and said-"Well now I really want to jump.. " Namjoon chuckles and says-"What are you doing here at this time?" Sol-ah smiled lightly and says-"Just having a walk." "Have you had dinner?" he asks, "No, I'm about to head back to dorm after this." she says. "Do you mind having dinner with us?" he said with a smile. Sol-ah looks at him unsure, "U-m, I would love to if that's okay with everyone, I already caused a hurricane probably." she tries to laugh it off but Namjoon looks at her with a serious gaze -"No Sol-ah, you are a nice person and you aren't the one at fault." Namjoon looks directly into her eyes with warmness as Sol-ah just stares at him blankly.

Namjoon's eyes went wide when he saw someone was driving there bicycle in the sidewalk really fast, it nearly hit Sol-an when he pulled her into his chest and wrapped arms around her waist protectively. "WATCH WHERE YOU GOING!" he yelled at the man unaware of the fact that they were so close to each other. He turned his face when there nose lightly brushed when Sol-ah pulled away, "T-thank you N-Namjoon." she says nervously. Namjoon smiles with a red face and says-"Let's go." The two started to walk on the side walk in silence admiring the view. Namjoon secretly took few glances on her calm facial expression as she admires the scene in front of her. 

Soon they reached there dorm, Namjoon knocks on the door and a bright red face appears on the door, Jin was angry to core. "YAh!!!!!! Kim Namjoon!!! Where have you been!!!" he asked. Namjoon smiled and sarcastically said-"Hello to you too hyung." Sol-ah giggled lightly to see them arguing like mom and son. That's when Jin noticed that Sol-ah was standing right behind Namjoon, a huge grin take over his handsome face. "Sol-ah-ssi!! How are you doing?" he asked, "Anneyong, I'm fine Jin-ssi." she said with a smile. "Come on get in, it's freezing outside." he said and ushered the two into the living room.

She came inside the living room with Jin and Namjoon, the rest of the members where spilled across the couch

She came inside the living room with Jin and Namjoon, the rest of the members where spilled across the couch. Yoongi was sleeping on the couch, Jungkook and Tae where playing videogame. Jimin was scrolling through his phones slightly blushing, Hobi was in the kitchen cooking while dancing. "Um Hey guys." she said softly but a loud thus was heard, Jimin looked at her in shock trying to come out of the trance he think is hallucination of hers, pretty convincing coz he was just stalking her profile.