Chapter-11

Sol-ah didn't got any sleep as she went on a drive though out the city. She went back to her dorm after watching sun rise, her mood was fairly nice after spending some time with herself. After taking a fresh shower, she jump into her fit for the day.

Soon her ankle injury turned really painful, she took a spray for it and left the dorm

Soon her ankle injury turned really painful, she took a spray for it and left the dorm. She drove back to company's parking lot. She limped towards the lift and went inside, the lift was empty as she sighed and winced in pain. As she stepped onto her floor Lucas came towards her with an unbothered look, "Your new schedule. And we have to go to big hit to work." he said and dragged her towards the car.

Soo-ah sat on the passenger seat drove towards Big Hit. The drive was silent as he drove away, he snickered and said-"Can't you dress up a bit more professional, disgusting!" 

She rolled her eyes and said-"You have to inform me to dress up, I don't just go around like a freaking Barbie all the time." Lucas rolled his eyes and pulled over the company building. Sol-ah got out as he she heard him saying-"Do not cause any trouble!"

Rolling her eyes at him she wore her shades and walked towards the reception desk. She also wore a mask to avoid any pics leaking out, the reception smiled politely and asked-"How may I help you?" Sol-ah pulled off her mask and smiled at her as she saw the girl's eye widened when she realized it's her. She squealed and said-"Mam! I'm a huge fan of you.. Can I please have a selfie?" Pearl nodded as she removed her shades as well and they took a pic.

"Thank you so much~" she squealed admiring the pic, "Welcome to Big Hit Pearl.. " Sejin greeted her. Pearl bowed lightly and said-"Thank you Sir.. " "Aish don't be so formal.. Call me Oppa if you are comfortable with it." he said with a smile. Pearl nodded and said-"Sure Oppa.. "

"And you can remove your mask, it's safe here." he said as they began walking towards the lift. "Thank god.. " she groaned as she removed the mask and shades. "Pearl are you okay? Why are you limping?" he asked in worry. "Nothing Oppa, I just twisted my ankle. But it's fine." she said. 

"You sure?" he asked again, "Yeah, don't worry." she said. "Okay, so for now you have to go to Yoongi's studio. He must be there by now, the others will be joining you two shortly. And yeah it's in fifth floor. See you.. " he said and went towards exit. 

Sol-ah made her way towards lift and got out on the fifth floor, she was walking in a random direction when she stopped to find someone to ask for help. It seems like they were trainnie and definetly fan boys. The boys were in there shock when they saw Pearl..

She just smiled at them and walked past as they squealed and screamed, soon she came across a staff member. She stopped her and asked-"Hello, may I know where Yoongi's Studio is?"

The staff member looked at her and smiled kindly-"Sure, Manager informed me that you will be here. Let's go." Sol-ah smiled as they went towards Yoongi's infamous 'Genius Lab'. Sol-ah rung the bell of the studio, few seconds later the door flew open by Yoongi.

"Come in." he said in a raspy voice. Sol-ah came in and said-"Hi.. " she said awkwardly. Suga chuckled at her tense figure and sat on his chair and said-"Take a seat Sol-ah.. " She nodded and sat on the couch when Yoongi's phone rung. She saw how a small appeared on his face, "Just a second."  "sure" Sol-ah said quickly. "Anneyong Eomma" he said. Sol-ah's smile from her face, she just looked down, "Yeah, Yeah I did.. The others did too. Okay. Bye." he put his phone on the desk and looked at her petite figure.

"So Namjoon said that we will be finallizing the theme for the album. He said as he picked up his notebook and put it in inside the drawer. She nodded and said-"U-um Yoongi-ssi?"

Yoongi looked at her with eye brows raised, "When will the other be here?" she asked. "In an hour.. " he said, Sol-ah nodded and asked-"Are you busy?" Yoongi looked at her and said-"No, I'm not busy Sol-ah. What do you need me to do?" She smiled sheepishly and said-"Can we get something to eat? I haven't really eaten anything.. " Suga rose his brows playfully and smirked-"What about your diet?" 

"I haven't had anything solid, the last thing I drank was yesterday's coffee so I guess my diet won't be affected." she said while thinking deeply.

Suga stood up from his seat and looked at her in dis-belief. "Are you out of your mind!!?" he said. Sol-ah looked at him and said-"W-what?" "Sol-ah!" Suga held her shoulder as he felt her getting tensed under his touch, he quickly reterived his hands and held his head in frustration.

Meanwhile, Sol-ah thought that he got annoyed coz she asked him for food. "I-it's okay you know, I'll just wait for Lunch-" she was cut off when Yoongi grabbed her wrist and dragged her out after wearing his mask. "You are ridiculous, how can you go straight two days without eating anything!!?" he asked as he closed the studio behind him. Sol-ah didn't reply anything as she tried to keep up with Yoongi's fast pace. She pressed her lips together and tried to avoid the pain on her ankle, the two entered the parking lot and sat in Suga's car. 

Sol-ah felt her ankle throb when she stopped all moments, Yoongi was annoyed clearly. He was annoyed because of the thought that she is starving herself and doing such hectic routines. He does know that it is common in an idol's life but this is extreme.

Sol-ah felt bad for Yoongi as she thought that she is bothering him, "Sorry to bother you Yoongi.. " Yoongi clicked his tongue in annoyance and said-"Sol-ah, I know we aren't that close but what can I do to make you feel uncomfortable around me?" His words were serious and sincere, Sol-ah looked at him in confusion. "We both know there is something not right with the way your company is treating you, the way you are behaving and I know I have absolutely no right to invade your personal life but.. "

"I care about you, I don't know why but I do. We all do and we are worried. I ain't asking you to tell me everything but just take care of yourself."