7

James pov

I hear tris call for me through the mind link 'James I need your help, I found aura can you bring a blanket please' I  reply 'sure where are you?' 'I'm out back can you make sure that alua and Owen are inside, they can't see this'

I ran to grab blankets before calling Brad and telling him to keep the alua and owen inside

I came  running out with blankets. We lay the blankets over aura trying to get her to warm up. 'We need to get her inside and call for help' I said,  Tristan just nod his head in reply I  can tell he is to heart broken to see her like this.

We both go either side of her and gently pick her up and carry her into my house, once inside we take her upstairs to our room and lay her on the bed. 'James?' He asked 'can you lay with her whilst I ring the king and Queen and ask for the doctors.' 'Of course tris I will do any thing for the both of you'. I relpy laying down with Aura wrapping my arms round her to try and keep her warm

Tris left the room to ring them, I could hear parts of the conversation. 'Your royal highness is tristan here.' He starts 'tristan you know you can call us mum and dad'  they reply 'I know but..' I begin to hear that he is breaking down into tears 'are you okay' they ask caringly 'it's aura, she been hurt she's freezing cold and not waking up.' I hear he is  in full tears, I carefully get out of bed to help 'okay where is she?  due to him being foods of tears now unable to answer 'tris are you okay' both mum and dad say at the same time as i pops his my out the door.

He just shakes head no handing Mr  the phone 'I'm sorry,she is at tris' house' I  put the phone on speaker 'we are on our way with the doctors I want you both to lay down either side of her, hopefully her sensing you are both there she will come round' and they then hang up the phone.

I help tris  up 'come on tris let's go back to her we need to be strong for her'   we go back into the room and lay down either side of her to try and get her warm.

We had been laying there for about 45mins when there was a knock at the door. 'Stay here with her tris I will go' i says getting up before pulling the blanket over them.