11

1 week later

James pov

It has been a week aura is doing better but still asleep, she is on strict bed rest. Today I am heading home to pick up the twins and brad and con.

'James' Aura says sleepy 'yes love' I reply 'I love you, take care and see you so' she didn't finish as she fell back to sleep on tristan. I kiss her forehead pulling up the bedding to cover her 'will do love'

I walk round to tristan 'You off?' 'Yeah I will keep in touch and let you know when we are on the way back' I say before walking to the door.

I walk down the stairs to meet the queen  'take care James do you need anyone with you?' She asks me 'we can have some security follow you care to ensure your safe or with you in the car to help drive' thinking about it 'yes please'

It wasn't long before two people met us 'your highness, sir james' they say bowing at us 'you ready nod to them before saying goodbye to the queen and walking to the car.

One of the two open the car door for me and we begin the drive home. Once we had arrived home, I instructed the staff to wait in the car.

I walked up to brads door and knocked, brad opened the door and saw me 'James?' He said all of the sudden before I can get inside I hear 'DADDY!!!!' elua and Owen running to me 'let daddy get in first' Connor calls which stops them

'Come on in James' brad says leading me to the living room. 'Daddy' elua starts 'I missed you. Where were you' ' I have been with your mum, she hasn't been well.' I say pausing 'which is why I'm here she wants to see you both' 

'Go get ready and we will head off' I say. 'You too brad and con' whilst they are getting ready I send tristan a message to say we are about to leave. 'Ready daddy' the twins say with brad and con behind them 'Come on then' I say leading them to the car opening the door for them to begin the drive back