8

James pov

I rush down the stairs to greet the king and Queen, I quickly guide them and the doctors up to the room.

The doctor quickly usher us out of the room so it his just him and aura, he comes out 20 minutes later which cause me and tris to breakdown in tears fearing the worse, the king and Queen come over and bring us into a hug 'she will be OK is strong and a fighter she alway has'

We all turn our eyes to the doctors 'it's not good be got to get her back to the Palace where we can treat her better but she is currently stable'.

'Come on you two, with us' the queen cuckles. 'James, tris can you carry her' the doctor asked 'i will do it' tris says walking over to her. He carefully picks her up and I place the blanket over her and we head down to the car, before the drive to the Palace.

We had got in the car and moved aura so that she was over both of our laps. I think I was exhausted as I fell asleep.

The queens pov

As soon as we got the call from tristan we rushed to his house we told them both that she is strong and a fighter because she is but that doesn't mean we are not worried. When the doctor told us she had to go to the Palace we told tristan and James to come with us.

Tristan picked up aura to carry her down to the car and once they were in they moved aura so she was over both of their laps.

It wasn't too long before they both fell asleep on each other. I nudge my husband to shown him, 'look, they are exhausted they care so much for her and would protect her with their lives.'

I snap a picture to give them at some point. The rest of the journey was peaceful. It wasn't long before we arrived back.

Medic rushing to the with a bed. They gently took aura of James and tristan and layed her on the bed. 2 more came and we layerd James and tristan on the beds and took them to the room which Aura was being took to.