3

The day tour finished i asked her to be my girlfriend, and on valentines day i gave her half a heart necklase which said 'forever and always my love' and i had the other half which read 'forever and always'. The reason i gave it to her is because i aways have loved her and will love her forever.

After 3 months of dating i asked her to move in with me, and we got this place together, and Brad, Tristan and Connor got the other three houses. We built a recording studio as we owned the land and we could do what we do what we wanted. The whole perimeter around our land was fenced of and we had a gate, this meant we had privacy from the fans. 

Aura came on tour with us, featured in some of our music video's. The fans loved her and looked up to her, Tristan told me one day that Aura was special and to take good care of her, to this day i don't know what he meant, I don't know what Aura's parents do, or Aura or what she is up to.. 

Back to the story, on our 4 anniversary of being together I proposed to Aura and  and 6 months later we got married, we went to the Bahamas for our honeymoon, and then when i came back i had some time off before i was back in the studio recording the songs for our second album. 

We were on tour and Aura wasn't feeling well so we took her to the doctors and found out that she was pregnant, Aura was over the moon, during the pregnacy she wouldn't leave tris's side, I knew that he wouldn't do anything to help her, when it became close to the due date,  she wouldn't let any of us near her and she locked her self in the basement,  one day when the lads and I had the day off we were round mine and Aura's place we heard Aura howl from the basement she was lying on the floor in wolf form and in the middle of the room was our lil cub, i went to comfort Aura whilst Tristan went to check the cub, He looked at us and shook his head, Our lil cub didn't make it. 

This made Aura's wolf crazy, and she wouldn't let any of us near her and if we did it ended up in a fight, after a few months Aura's wolf retreated and things got back to normal, we were all due to go to la to start our tour, but Aura wasn't able to come as she had 'family' buisness to deal with, so we went on tour wilst Aura did the 'Family' buisness, we were away from each other for about 4 months and when we re-united we tried again. 

This time we were successful, after the first couple of scans we found out we where having twins, we were both happy, as Aura's due date drew closer she became resless and wouldn't leave the house once again she only let Tris near her but this time he was able to stay with her for the birth. 

For the first few months Aura was at home and helped bring you up, but one morning i woke up to find a note from Aura saying ' James, i am sorry it has to be like this. I recently found out that i am not well and i have to go back to the wild to be treated' 

From that point onward i brought you up with the help of your uncles and when we were on tour or away for a long time my parents and sister your gran and grandad and Auntie sophie looked after you, although it was hard but we were able to cope and get through it.