My Four Years of Writing

Welcome to my growth as a writer for the past four years on Wattpad. This will be me telling the story of how I came to be the guy who's writing this right now on my couch and close to moving out of my house that I really love. This isn't going to be about my house, if you want to know what's going on, go look for it on my announcements (if it's not there, I probably deleted it). 

Before I even start this, I just want to mention all of my friends over these years, some are old friends and some are new friends. I'm going to split up my friends in a old and new category, if any of you don't mind.

Old Friends:
Iwearsweats
ErronValentine
HowardTheAwesome (old account)
FrostTheTrapper (formerly known as OliviaTheKat)
Justin_8531
ReidTheSniper (vacant account)

New Friends:
Wattreader7389
Tyra_is_day_dreaming
GachaEvery
RoseTheMagicalFlower
rosechuck_chuck
HowardTheAwesome1
rorylovesweed

I can't believe that I have two generations of friends on this platform. I have more friends on here than I do in real life, and all of my real life friends are on this platform. Y'all can meet each other or just read each other's comments, or just read this and move on because I tagged you in it.

For my old friends, you're probably going to see a major change in my way of writing, definitely a step up from what I used to be.

For my new friends, you're going to find out some things about me you probably won't like.

I'm going to tell you all the story of my growth on this platform. Grab a drink and a snack, this isn't going to be short.

2018:

Now, I actually worked on a different story before I published my first story. That was an Overwatch story I never got to make. Or maybe I did and published late, either way, it didn't last long. 

It was about Overwatch x Watch_Dogs, and that did not end up staying for long. My very first story I published and finished was Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location Circus Baby x Male Reader. What inspired me to make this?

Simple, really. I've read all the Circus Baby x Male Reader stories there were and was like, "You know what? I'm gonna make my own. How hard could it be?" It wasn't hard at all, but there were many typos and errors and grammatical errors left and right. 

I was thirteen when I wrote that. Hey, I was young, but I also showed promise. Okay, seriously, who did I fool?

I did not get better from that, I really did not. The only thing that I improved was my capitalization and grammar. I didn't even call the chapters 'chapter' in my first published story, I called them nights, because, you know, FIVE Nights at Freddy's. 

I wrote a sequel and I have a screenshot to prove it.