Just a Normal School Day

[Anya Forger is a (short) young lady in high school of Eden Academy. Her best friend is still Becky Blackbell and she still has a crush on her dad. She has managed to become somewhat friends with Damian Desmond.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anya runs down the stairs with her Eden uniform and imperial scholar cloak on, making sure not to miss a step.

"Good morning Mom and Dad!" She said cheerfully to her parents as she made her way to the table for breakfast.

"Someone's in a good mood today." Said Yor Forger/Briar whilst putting her plate away.

"Yes, today is Friday, so no school tomorrow!"

"Is that really the only reason you're excited, Anya?" Said Loid Forger with a stern look on his face whilst sipping his coffee.

"Obviously! You know me, daddy, I SERIOUSLY hate schoolwork and studying."

"Knowing that, I really wonder how you managed to get into Eden Academy and STAY there." Said Yor.

"I don't know either if I'm being honest." Said Anya, scratching her head. "I should probably get going now, or else I'll be late!"

"Bye, dad and mom!"

"Goodbye Anya, see you later today!" Said Yor and Loid.

Anya gets into Becky Blackbell's limousine and they set off for the school.

"So, Anya-chan, did you complete Mr. Henderson's assignment?" Becky said with hopeful eyes.

"You know I did, my dad makes me complete all my work before I do anything else."

"Oh, thank goodness. I'd forgotten all about it!"

"You need to make sure you remember these things, it's considerably difficult to get into our school."

"Since when did you have such a big vocabulary? I forgot the word considerably existed."

"Mr. Swan did this. He yelled at me for my small vocabulary so he taught me like, tons of words. I guess they just stuck on me."

"I really hate Mr. Swan. I remember when we were in grade 1 and he started talking shit about your mother."

"Yeah.. But it's okay. It's in the past."

Anya and Becky reached school and the limousine left.

Upon reaching, they enter the school's gates and see Damian Desmond walking out of the dorms with his friends/followers, Ewen Egeburg and Emile Elman.

"Sy-on boy!" Said Anya as she ran up to the boys (almost tripping).

"Eh-? What do you want, pig?" Said Damian, clearly annoyed about SOMETHING.

"What's happened this time." Said Anya, in a very 'ironic' tone.

"Tch, none of your business!"

"Hey, stop being so cold towards Anya-chan!" Said Becky walking up the stairs.

"Whatever." Damian said as he signalled for Emile and Ewen to follow him.

Before Anya could argue, the bell rang, so they needed to get to class quick.
Thankfully, they just made it before Mr. Henderson did.

"Good morning, class. Please open your books to the 3rd chapter and we will begin our lesson." Mr. Henderson said, earning a yawn from Anya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(After The Class)

"That class was so long." Anya whined, stretching her arms.

"Yeah, but our next few classes aren't the same, so I guess I'll see you during the break?" Becky smiled.

"Of course, see you later Becky."

Anya walked down the hallway to her art class, where she saw Damian and his 'minions' talking about something. She tried to stay silent but then heard her name, and became curious.

"Why are you three talking about me?" Anya asked.

"I- it's none of your business?!" Damian very frantically said.

"Okay..?"

Anya went to her seat, trying to ignore Damian's (very random) sudden outburst.
Then, the teacher entered the room.

"Good morning class, today we are going to do something we have done a very long time ago. From grade 1."

The class silently murmured, wondering which old project they needed to redo.

"You are going to be making 3D animals with the materials provided once again."

Most of the class seemed excited. because it was going to be 'like old times'. But obviously not for the people who were not present in Eden at the time.

"Allow me to assign you into pairs. You will need to work with your partner to create a life sized version of any animal." The teacher said, putting her glasses on to read out the names.

"Pair one: Emile and Alice. Pair two: Anya and Damian." (And so on)

"This keeps happening! Why do I keep getting grouped with this pig??" Damian said, agitated.

"Gee, thanks." Said Anya in a very obvious sarcastic tone.

"Whatever, just do the project by yourself at this point."

"Are you being a gentleman right now, Mr. Desmond?" The teacher said, impatiently.

Damian froze. He was getting serious deja-vu, so he just sat down.

"How nostalgic." Said Anya in her 'heh' face.

"Shut up. Let's just start on another griffin."

"And who gave YOU the liberty to choose?"

"Fine, any better ideas?"

Anya sat there blankly.

"So, griffin then?" Damian said

"Yes..."

Word count: 821