Another seemingly normal school day

"ANYA THIS IS LIKE THE 43RD TIME YOU'VE OVERSLEPT YOUR WHOLE LIFE!" exclaimed Loid as he started shaking Anya in an attempt to wake her up. 

"DAD ANY- I MEAN, I WANNA SLEEP FOR ONCE!!" she replied as she buried her face into her pillow.

"Anya, I understand how you feel, but if you don't wake up now, you'll be late to school by 4.38754209 seconds!" Loid dramatically told her. "Do you really want that??"

Anya looked at him like he was insane. Why why WHY does he keep doing this? It's too specific for her to care.

"Yes! I do in fact want that!" She jokingly replied.

But Loid didn't get the joke and got SERIOUSLY mad at her for it. But thankfully, Yor came in shortly after and took care of the situation like she always does. 

"Both of you shut up."

What a great way to deal with such a situation!

"Anya, just go get ready for school, and Loid, go do something productive, I have no clue what you do in your freetime but that has no worth to me right now."

Unfortunately, Yor's probably the scariest member of the Forger family, so the father daughter pair HAD to oblige if they didn't want trouble.
Anya did in fact end up being late.

But for the first time ever, Loid was WRONG. 

"YES! 4.38754208 SECONDS!!"

Anya was so stupid that everyone in her homeschool class when she showed up just stared at her in either spoiled brat disappointment style or just plain weird. And it didn't help that Anya could read their minds.

"Anya Forger." said Mr. Henderson 'eLegAntLy' as he made his way towards her. "Being late by 4 seconds isn't something to make a fuss in the classroom over. Please apologise to your classmates for distracting them in this way."

Anya looked at him like he was insane. But she sighed and muttered a very genuine apology.

"I apologise for the ruckus I have caused. I guess you are all very uncomfortable with the energy we have created here."

Anya then used her signature 'heh' face as a few students let out a snicker.

Fortunately, Henderson wasn't in the mood to deal with Forger again, so he just told her to take a seat and sighed loudly.

"Why'd I even become a teacher? I literally hate-"

He didn't realise he was speaking aloud. 

The whole class stared at him. They were either horrified, confused, snobby rich brat face 2.0, or even just Anya's stupid stare. In this case, it was only Becky, Anya and Damian.

"Forget it, just open your textbooks to page 69 so we can begin."

The class obliged, with a few more snickers here and there.

Once class finally ended, Damian asked to meet Anya in private. Becky smirked and walked in the other direction, PRAYING that what she was expecting was about to go down.

"Yeeesss Sy-on boy?"

"Forger, it's important."

Anya stopped grinning immediately and started listening to what Damian had to say.

"Look, since the first grade, you've been like, the only person with the guts to disrespect me." He started.

But Anya didn't like where it was going ONLY because he started with that.

"But for some reason, that made me glad. Back then I was a major tsunde-"

"Still are."

"Okay, I'm less of a tsundere now, but back then I couldn't express my feelings as well as I can now." He takes both her hands earning a blush from Anya. "So, I've decided to tell you today that I.."

"WHAT'RE YOU KIDS STILL DOING HERE???" Said Mr. Swan as he walked into the classroom. 

"Homeroom ended ages ago! Go to your next class!" 

He stomped away furiously and stuck his nose up in the air, all rich snob like.

"Damian..? What were you gonna say?" Anya asked, trying to bring up the topic again.

"Never mind that, it's not important, let's just get to the next class quickly." He took her hand and dragged her to their next class.

But Anya thought to herself, 'didn't he just say it was important when I tried to make this whole thing FUNNIER???' But she forgot within a few moments and went with Damian to the next class. Which unfortunately for Damian, Becky was also in.

"DAMIAN! HOW'D IT GO?! DID YOU TELL ANYA-CHAN THAT YOU LO-"

Just then, Damian covered her mouth and whisper-shouted, "DUDE! FIRST OFF, I DIDN'T TELL HER CAUSE WE WERE INTERRUPTED, SECOND, WHY WOULD YOU YELL IT OUT TO THE WHOLE CLASS IF I DID?!"

"Well geez, sorry." Becky muttered as she went back to her seat.

"WAIT, YOU DIDN'T DO IT YET?!!" Becky said in realisation.

Damian looked at her from the other side of the room and did the motion for 'not now!'.

Fortunately, Becky finally kept her mouth shut about the whole topic after that. But the rest of the students in the class were confused to say the least. But it was forgotten moments later when the next teacher came in. She eyed the students up and down and started to speak. 

"Anya Forger?" She said as she read a piece of paper. 

"Uhm, yes-?" 

Anya started to worry. IF she were to get a tonitrus bolt, Loid would be so mad.

"Please follow me outside. It's important"

Anya was starting to get tired of hearing the word 'important', but she followed the teacher as the entire class started to murmur about whether Anya was in trouble or not.

"Shut up you spoiled rich kids. Y'know u only extras right? Y'all don't even have eyes in most of the scenes. The show would be much better if y'all stuck up brats would mind your own business and also simp for Yor like 90% of the fandom does."

The class looked at her with a blank expression, COMPLETELY clueless about what the teacher was talking about. But then she left with Anya before anybody could say anything.

"Miss? Uh, what did you need me for?"

"Well, I could ask you the same, daughter of Twilight."

"H-how did you..."

"Relax kid, I'm Sylvia. And Twilight informed me that you wanted to meet me. What's the deal?"

"Oh, in that case, this should be done in a more private environment. There are cameras everywhere-"

"Don't worry about that dear, my agents are already disposing of the evidence that I was ever here. But meet me at the office after your school ends. Tell your classmates that I had to leave for an emergency. And if they ask, I only called you to ask you to distribute THESE worksheets for them to do in the class."

Anya was all 'waku waku' again. Because she never knew what a genius Ms. Sherwood was. But she grinned, nodded and went back into the classroom to distribute those worksheets.
After class, she told Damian, Becky, Emile and Ewen why she was called and they were also astonished by Ms. Sherwood. Not surprising though.

It was time to get that stupidly named spy agency involved.

Word count- 1127