Lovely/Phase 1

Until...

"OKAY WHAT IS GOING ON??" Said Loid, as he barged into the room.

"DAD!" Anya yelled, flushed from embarrassment.

"I knew my daughter had a simp, don't get me wrong." Loid sighed. "But, YOU? YOU'RE the simp????"

Damian looked away, nervously. Never in his life did he think he'd have to face a potential father-in-law.  Wait- what was he thinking? Father-in-law?? Get it together.

Anyway, Damian somehow manages to calm Loid down and reassure him that there was nothing- and I mean NOTHING- going on between him and Anya. If there was, he'd never hear the end of it. Afterwards, he goes home, but CANNOT stop thinking about Anya. All through his mind, it's just ANYA, ANYA, ANYA! 

No matter what he did. Like, even STUDYING didn't get his mind off of her. Well, studying wouldn't usually help, but this is Damian we're talking about. So, he does the impossible, and turns to...

Becky Blackbell... Anya's best friend.

But at this point, what choice did he have? She's the expert. She knows Anya best. Unlike anyone else he's ever met. So he decided to pay her a visit. It was a really stupid idea though, because all she did was 'fangirl' over her 'ship'. 

"And you HAVE to name your first child after me."

"Don't you think you're thinking too far ahead??" Damian stopped her. "We're literally just in high school!"

"But you didn't deny wanting to have a kid with her..." Becky smirked.

Damian tried to make comebacks, but he had to admit that he did wish at least once of twice that they would be together at some point, and MAYBE have a child or two...

"S-so??"

There it was. The absolute WORST comeback anyone could ever make. Like, just why? It shows that the other person is right! And in this case, he even STUTTERED. That makes it even worse. Becky legit snickered. The snicker turned into a lugh, and the laugh turned into an outburst. She was tearing up, unlocking his tsundere once more.

"H-hey! It's not like this is some kind of joke!"

What was going on with him? First he used the lamest comeback, then he couldn't make one at all! If this is what love made him do, he didn't like it. But his feelings for Anya rang true. She was just so... lovely. And beautiful at that. 

"DAMIAN!" 

Becky suddenly called out, obviously getting his attention.

"Bro, WHAT??"

"I have been calling you for at least a few minutes now! Is Anya-chan in your mind so much that you lost your hearing??"

Damian was flushed. He obviously didn't wanna be CALLED OUT like that.

"Whatever, can we just please get to the point?" He said, FINALLY getting back to reality.

"Okay, fine."

Damian started going into detail about the way he feels about her.

"Mhm, mhm, and when did this start again??"

"Uhh, I think it was first grade?"

Becky dropped her clipboard and stared at this dude in utter SHOCK.

"FIRST GRADE?! HOW DO YOU STILL NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINGS AT ALL???????"

"I'm just really stupid, okay?"