Kind of a breakthrough!

Since it was Friday, Damian decided to ask Anya to go to the café with her today.

It was homeroom, so he was gonna have to go through the whole day in order to ask her. But once that's over, he'll get to do it with more confidence.

"Bro why're you such a coward?" Said Becky after he explained this to her.

"I'M NOT A COWARD! I just think it's be better!"

"You also said that about that piece of pie once." Said Emile as he and Ewen crossed their arms.

Damian was too stunned to speak.

Well, the day went on faster than Damian expected. The next thing he knew, it was the end of the day. He knew that the others would make him ask Anya if it was the last thing he ever did.

"DO IT!!" They all yelled in unison, earning strange looks from those around them.

"Guys, for the love of god. We are in PUBLIC."

"I don't care. If you're still this shy and tsundere after being in love with her since 1st grade, then I'll have to force you."

"T-tsundere??"

Emile and Ewen nod in agreement.

"She ain't wrong."

"Whatever, I'll just find her."

Damian set off to find Anya, to ask her the first thing that would start their journey to become husband and wife- wait what-? No I mean uh just a couple :)

Meanwhile with Anya

"This is your final warning Forger. Damian-kun is mine"

"I- how are you still on this??"

"I don't care. I'll still reveal your parents as an assassin and a spy then."

"How do you even know?!"

Alice chuckled.

"Simple! It's just I'm not gonna tell you!"

"Oh yeah? 2 can play at that game."

"What do you mean by that."

"I'll let you keep your information, but I'll have you know that you're not the only one."

"Stop lying Forger! You're the dumbest in our class, how would you find ANYTHING out??"

"Because your parents are goddamned criminals. They embezzled and then framed the Desmond Group didn't they??"

"H-how do you.."

"So I won't buy your silence, but you can tell me EXACTLY how you got this information and I'll let this off the hook! For now."

"I- okay fine! I um.. may have used illegal means."

"So now I not only can get your parents arrested, but you too? Heh.. don't mess around anymore, Alice Paulette."

Damian walks inside.

"D-Damian-kun!! Hii"  Alice squealed.

Some people never learn.

"Oh! My limousine is here! I'll talk to you tomorrow Damian-kun!"

Just before leaving, she kissed him on the cheek.

"Can you like KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF??"

She had already left.

"Any..? Please don't be upset."

"Sy-on, what do you expect? For me to become those cliche Y/N stories with them feeling betrayed at EVERYTHING? You literally didn't even do it."

Damian looked puzzled for a moment, and then laughed.

"Nice. Anyways, I came here to ask you something.."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Do you maybe want to.. go to a café with me?"

"Like a Date?" Anya smirked.

"I-I mean we don't have to take it that way..- I MEAN UH!"

Anya laughed. "Sure."

Then she walked past him and said "4:00pm would be good."

Damian was flustered. He wondered how she had such confidence all the time.

But just then, Becky, Emile and Ewen with rizz showed up.

"What the hell happened to Ewen??"

"Sigh he hit on a girl for the first time and now he thinks he has the most rizz in the whole school."

"Damn straight!"

"Well I did it. Be happy.

That being said, Damian literally left. Yeah, left.

"Who wouldn't to be honest. Ewen looks high." Said Emile rolling his eyes.

"Hey! It ain't my fault I'm just so rizzed up."

Becky facepalmed and got ready to end his whole career. When suddenly a man with green hair showed up.

"If this is what you call rizz then I came to the wrong anime." He said.

"Zoro, why're you always lost?" Becky said.

"I really don't know- anyway bye."

...that was awkward.

Word count: 693

Sorry for the shorter chapter 😔