A date?!

"Damian you look like Ewen with rizz. Which is non existent." Said Becky as she was looking through outfits at the store.

Damian was picking an outfit for the 'date' he has with Anya. Because like, yes.

"I agree, that's not true rizz. I would know. Literally almost everyone in my fandom simps for me."

"..."

"ZORO HOW HAVE YOU NOT FOUND ONE PIECE AFTER ALL THIS TIME??" Said Emile and Ewen in unison.

"Well first I went to Demon slayer, death note, Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball Z, Jojo's, Oshi no Ko, My hero Academia and then Jujutsu Kaisen. And now I'm just here-"

"..."

Becky found a way for Zoro to get lost in another anime. Chainsaw man

Wish him luck..

ANYWAYS.

They finally ended up picking an outfit. Anya meanwhile was ATTEMPTING to come up with an excuse for being late to come home.

"Well you see uh- the fitness gram pacer test is a-"

"What do you want Anya-"

"Anya will be back a bit late tomorrow!"

"Why-?"

"A PROJECT-"

"I mean- okay? Just come back after" Loid looked at her and facepalmed. "Where did I go wrong."

Anya somehow did manage to convince him though. And here we all thought he was a tough spy with a sharp mind.

(-._-.)

The next day, Damian and Anya were anticipating the date- I MEAN HANGOUT- the whole day.

Until the time finally came.

"Hey.." Damian is a tsundere.

"Hi sy-on mid!"

"Wha- who told you that?"

"Becky told me to call you that!"

"...expected. Anyway let's go to that café?"

Anya nodded.

From the moment they walked into the café, reality hit Damian. He was on a DATE. And with ANYA FORGER! The girl he's been in love with since first grade!

"oooo! Anya really likes this café! It smells yummy!!"

"It does? It's pretty basic if I'm being honest. And.. cheap.."

Anya looks at him. Trying to piece her last two brain cells together to figure out what he said.

"L BOZO, IMAGINE BEING A SPOILED RICH KID."

The people began turning their heads but went back to what they were doing right after.

Damian and Anya got some Boba and then left to walk around in the park. Because nobody likes nosy people, okay?

The two sat on a bench and drank their boba, in silence at first. Until Damian started talking...

This is it folks

"For- I mean, Anya.. I have to tell you something."

Anya sipped her boba and then turned to listen.

"Okay!"

Damian took a deep breath in and then...

"I.. I LIKE YOU."

Anya looked at him, wide eyed as he covered his face in embarrassment.

"Sy- I mean, Damian.."

"I know, you don't feel the same! I just had to tell you! I've liked you since first grade.. ever since I saw you smile.. even if it was weird, I just liked it! I can't tell why it was you and I sucked at knowing my feelings then but-"

Anya closed his mouth.

"You talk too much, Damian."

Then, she kissed his cheek.

"I like you too"

~~~~~~~~~~

"EWEN MOVE, YOU'RE CROWDING ME."

"NO YOU. L BOZO"

"GUYS SHUT UP AND LOOK!"

Becky, Ewen and Emile had been watching from a bush. Because what else are rich kids supposed to do with their lives?? Be normal? Nah.

"FINALLY! CUT, GUYS." Yelled Becky to someone behind her..?

Ewen and Emile looked to see who it was and found out that Becky had hired a whole camera crew-..

"Why, when, how, what, where??" Said Ewen.

"Huh-?" Becky asked, tilting her head in confusion.

"He means, WHY did you hire a crew, WHEN did you because we were all here all day, HOW did they hide so well, WHAT, just what. And where did you get them??" Emile said, pretty much translating it.

"I hired them to capture this moment, I hired them months ago, they're camera people, they're basically professionals at hiding and I got them at some random recommendation, OKAY??"

Becky covered her mouth, realizing the yelled the whole thing out and turned over to Ewen and Emile, who were looking at Damian and Anya, who now saw everyone.

"BECKY YOU LITTLE-"

Damian was ready to lecture her but Anya stopped him, ready to do it herself. They ended up lecturing them together. Surprising for Anya, normal for Damian.

"TBH THOUGH- you guys are better spies than my dad."

"HEY."

Said Loid emerging from the grass. LITERALLY the grass.

"DAD??????"

"Thas crazy" said Damian bcz ye.

"I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD DATE-"

Suddenly, Yor showed up and slapped Loid with......

A

FISH.

"Carry on, Miss Anya!"

"Well now it's awkward!!"

"Ugh, at least kiss ONCE for the camera!!!"

"NO!"

They said in unison

Word-788

(GUYS IM FINALLY BACK)