The ending?!?!

(Okay, there's like no fanart for the ending, so I just put some sokeefe up there. And yes! That is my art, please don't use it without my permission!)

Okay.

Surprise, surprise. Another cliffhanger.

Why am I even upset at this point?

Thought, if I'm being honest, this one wasn't that bad? Like, obviously I'm still upset, but this one wasn't that terrible as Keefe running away to join the Neverseen, or Keefe running to the Forbidden Cities, or the gang going to live with the Black Swan.

This one was just.

Okay.

Esylian is a person.

Not that surprising, I guess? We all thought she was a place, but . . . big deal that she's a person? Like obviously I'm still shocked, but I'm not like "GIMME THE NEXT BOOK RN"

But . . . I'm still really mad that she ended it that way! I really want to know more!

Plus, no one can make fanart, because we have no clue what Esylian looks like.

(I'm imagining her with dark hair, btw. Idk why but . . . *shrugs*)

I also wonder if she's human? That would make for a really cool plot twist! And what's her special ability? I'm thinking Flasher, and no I have no idea why lol.

And wouldn't it be so cool if she was like Sophie's age? I know it probably won't happen, but it would be super neat if she wasn't, like, Ancient.

But!

She's not the only thing that happened in the end.

First, that weird portal thing? What? That was really strange, I have no idea what it was about. Stained glass inside it?? Noxflares outside it??? What?? Shannon please explain??

We all know Gisela killed Vespera. But still. That's so significant. And she didn't even seem fazed? She just ended someone's life and she didn't even shake? Or cry? Or gasp?

I think Lady Gisela is going insane. I think her mind is shattering. She's killed before, and I think guilt is slowly breaking her so she's unfazed now by it

But Keefe?? Being 1000% ready to just attack his mother?? I love that so much. That's so amazing. And everyone else was so on board and ready for it. Yes.

Like, they all know Gisela's gonna die by the end of this. And, yeah. I hope she does. And I hope Keefe is the one to end her. He deserves to be able to.

Thoughts?