I Dreamed a Dream

Myself, Dylan, Jett, Xander, Antony and Izzy are recording a video for fun with myself singing and us all dancing but Izzy is filming when everybody in the studio comes walking into Studio A where we are recording. We don't realise until we are finished recording. 
"Wow." We hear mutters of.
"Hello?" Jett says looking at them.
"Ah I see the old team have met some of the new team great." Nick says walking in.
"Not really." Antony says.
"Well introduce yourselves then, I'll be back." Nick says walking to his office.
"We all know Izzy, who are the rest of you?" Ozzy asks.
"I'm Dani, hello." I say waving.
"I'm Jett." 
"I'm Dylan."
"I'm Xander." 
"And I'm Antony." He says.
"Well I'm Richelle." She says smiling.
"Ozzy."
"Kingston."
"Lily."
"Finn."
"Piper."
"Amy."
"Heath."
"And I'm Kenzie." She finishes.
"Well now that you are all introduced, that was it just incase the new people need ideas thought you guys could ask help of the old team." Nick says.
"So you don't believe in us?" Me and Antony say.
"No I believe in you just thought because you are all new-" Nick says.
"Izzy can you send that to the group chat so we can edit it please?" I say.
"Sure, see you guys later." They say as they walk away and we walk the other way.

"Hey." Me and Antony say walking up so Jude and Cleo.
"Oh, hey, Antony and Dani. What's up?" Jude asks. 
"Not much. Not much." We say.
"I saw you at the audition." Antony says pointing at Cleo. "Yeah, and you're the Dance Captain. That's awesome."
I nudge him.
"And you didn't make the team." He finishes. "And I just told you that. I am so sorry. And I just made everything really awkward."
I drag him away and yell 'Sorry' over my shoulder. 

I am in Middle C with people from the studio and I am sat with my friends. It's karaoke night and Cleo is up there singing. 
"She's amazing." Antony says. 
"Yeah she is." I say back. 
We all cheer as she finishes and she hugs Jude. 

(This was because the character my Oc is based on is not in this episode.)