The Movie in My Mind

I am sat in studio A waiting for Jett, Dylan, Antony and Xander so we can rehearse a small group we have made for fun. I get a text from the group chat saying that they are busy now and none of them can make it. I instead choose to make a solo and record it but I have to grab camera equipment that is being stored in the hall.

As I enter I see Heath leaving Studio 1.
"Hey, Heath." I say and I turn to the booth where the camera's are kept and grab one of the cameras.
"Hey Dani. What are you doing?" Heath asks me.
"I am recording a video for my channel, what about you?" I ask back.
"Grabbing food from General." He tells me.
"Nice, well see you later." I say and leave. 

As I enter Studio A again, my phone goes off. Another TeaAra Bling video. Amazing. I'll watch it anyways.
"I have no new news about our favourite disaster dancers, however I have news that their A-Troupe are all jealous about their new dancer Daniella also known as Dani. Seems like The Next Step are all having problems." TeaAra says in her video.
"What?" I say out loud and put my phone in my pocket to go find anybody to talk to about this.
I run into Izzy.
"Have you seen the new TeaAra Bling video?" Izzy and I say at the same time.
"Yes, why is the mole targeting our Troupe now?" I say.
"And we aren't jealous of you, we all love having one of you. We don't need more than one." Izzy tells me.
They are right.
"Thank you. All of you are amazing dancers, incredible even." I say to them.
"It seems like the mole likes you." Izzy says as Heath runs past.
"As if I don't know anybody from that team." I say and Heath slows down.
"Maybe the mole is stalking you." Izzy says and I wave at Heath.
"Maybe well do you want to help with my video for my channel?" I say as Heath waves and goes running again.
"Yeah sure." Izzy replies and we head off to film.