It's Suite Being a V.I.P.

The Busboys loaded Elle, Matt and their luggage onto a cart. Pushing the cart into the V.I.P. elevator the velvet red carpeting of the elevator, cool sliver handles and full length mirror. The elevator could fit a king sized bed in there. They rose high for a minute or two before arriving on the 22nd floor, being wheeled over to room 2217, a suite with one bed, spa quality water pressure in the shower, an 18 inch flat screen TV in HD, a mini fridge, writing desk, couch and complimentary tea bags imported from Yorkshire, England. "Wait where?'' It costs $3 a day to use the kettle. ''Well this is snazzy.'' ''I know, the hotels in Sakura Bay are nice and all but New Pepperton hotels take the cake.'' ''So what do we do in the days leading up to the party?'' ''Louie Ria forwarded our itnerary to our hotel room, it says in 10 minutes a limo will be at the front of the hotel to pick us up to take us to the headquarters along with the other representatives and finalize the guest list.'' 

The limo arrived and drove them to the Starfoods headquarters which overlooked Thyme Square, directly across from the famous ball that drops on New years eve an event hosted by Foodini with live time news coverage by Duke Gotcha. In the meeting room on the 4th floor, Matt and Elle take their seats next to Cecillia and Timm. Louie Ria was at the head of the table next to his niece and nephew Joy and Roy who both run the Pizzastar restaurant in Tastyville and hold senior positions in the company as they are destined to take over when Louie retires. ''Let's go over the celebrity list, unfortunatly Foodini the travelling game show host is unable to attend as he is off doing Foodini's Rockin New Years Eve, got any other celebrities we can invite?'' Matt spoke up ''Our other 2 employees are going to a Scarlet and the Shakers concert in Toastwood so they are unavailable to provide music.'' Ruby and Scar leaned over ''Hey we're from Toastwood!'' Ruby said ''How's my favorite cousin doing over at the Sushistar?'' ''Oh he's a fantastic waiter.'' ''Ok good to know.'' Rita and Marty came up with a solution ''We have a celebrity of our very own, hailing from Burgerburgh the famous, 2 time Daytime Windie winner, 3 time nominee actress, Kayla!'' 

A figure shrouded in light stepped through the door, her black hair with golden ombre tips, a fushia butterfly clip, gold and diamond bracelet with matching necklace, her dark mocha skin beautifully highlighted by her layered flowing magenta dress. ''Hi, I'm Kayla, you may know me as Dr. Lovebright from the hit Medical drama and rom-com Lovebright Hospital, I would be thrilled to join your party as I always stood by the principle that great food brings great friends and opens up your world to all sorts of new flavors!'' Elle listened to every word she said, hearts in her eyes listening to her sweet strawberry voice.