There's 3 of Us

''You like Kayla, but what about Marty and Alberto.'' ''I love Kayla and Alberto and don't know the slightest thing about Marty let alone love him.'' ''So why must you choose between them?'' ''Because if I were to choose both then if I go on to marry both of them then it will be a bit crowded as there will be 3 of us in this marriage. I can't rope Kayla or Alberto into something like that. I have to choose between them, besides I'm monogamous anyway.'' ''Alright,  your loss.'' She went over to Alberto, with that cheesy grin on his face. ''Hey handsome, I'm about to change your life!'' ''By all means, lead the way.'' She took him by her hand, went over to Nevada looking disapointed in the selections. ''Hey Nevada, did you find your mind at work?'' ''Regrettably no, all the guys here just don't fit what I'm looking for although I was invited into five-way between two kinda hot guys and their dates.'' ''Uh, huh. Anyways I found you Alberto, he's a volunteer lifeguard, lives on Calyspo island, dreams of starting up his own business and he's smokin hot.'' ''Alberto, meet Nevada Alessio.'' ''Alessio?'' ''My honorary sister tonight.''.

The clock hit 11:58 PM, she waltzed over to Kayla over by the floor to ceiling window facing Times Square with a cup of Lemon Mist. ''Hi Kayla, love your outfit, so are any of your new years resolutions still unfufilled.'' ''No my life coach helped me get all my resolutions completed in 3 months. What about you?'' ''Oh, I didn't bother but my resolution for next year is to find love.'' ''Let me help you with that, which one of these boys do you like?'' ''None.'' ''Wait, why.'' The clock counted down to ten as she looked Kayla in the eyes ''Because the one I love is YOU!'' 3,2,1... HAPPY NEW YEAR! Fireworks crackled in the background, the confetti flooded the skies over New Pepperton, a beautiful array of light shone throughout the New year's ball which has now descended from its pole, illuminating Kayla and Elle sharing a New year's kiss. Nevada and Alberto have also locked lips in the center of the dance floor. Utah was over by the punch bowl smiling at her sisters for finding love until Matt came over giving her a friendly handshake and wandered off, winking at Utah and leaving a phone number in her hand. ''Looking for a good date? Call* 1-800 555 9998 and ask for Matt.'' ''MATTHEW!'' ''It's okay Utah, it's just the number for the Sushistar, I work there.'' ''Okay Mattie!'' 

The next morning Elle, Kayla and Matt packed up. ''Elle, your girlfriend is coming with us?'' ''Yep but I got her a metro star pass so she can ride for reduced rates up to 10 years.'' ''Brilliant.'' They made it back to Sakura Bay when the phone rang and Elle got it. ''Hello?'' ''Hey Matt.'' Said a person in a sultry voice. ''You got the wrong number, this is a Sushistar.'' (Hangs up).

*On the advice of my lawyers, Little-Writer-Books strongly advises against calling phone numbers you find in Wattpad stories.