Elle's New Love

Ella was deeply infatuated with Kayla, gazing at her in awe and doodling hearts with the intials E+K in her notebook. At the end of the meeting, she approached Kayla ''Hi, Kayla, I am Elle Skyes from the Sushistar restaurant in Sakura Bay.'' ''Hi Elle, I love bubble tea! I can tell you're a fan of my show, here you have a magenta rose.'' Elle's cheeks flushed with pink upon being handed the rose then waltzed downstairs singing Kayla's name with Matt smirking with a knowing look. Back at the hotel room Matt looked at Ella, then at the rose and smiled ''You like Kayla don't you Elle?'' ''No, no, no, I'm just a fan of her show, that's all. Besides i'm in love with uh, Marty!'' ''Marty? Alright then.''

Matt took the bed as Elle loved the pullout couch and Matt couldn't get a wink of sleep as Elle kept playing various interviews of Kayla from Lovebright Hospital behind the scenes, When Life gives you lemons, make Lemon Mist carbonated lemonade documentary celebrating her 1000th commercial and the Panorama interview also around that time called Life in the Lime-Light during her international tour. ''Elle, turn off the TV, I'm trying to sleep.'' ''Sleep through my TV Matt.'' ''I can't, I'm a light sleeper.'' Elle reluctantly turned off the TV and took her rose and an empty teacup to the hydration dispenser on the 21st floor as there is one on every odd-numbered floor. Filled the teacup with some cool water and a bit of ice from the ice machine on her floor and gently placed the rose in it before falling asleep. Woke up in the morning, Matt was fast asleep, headed down to the lobby for breakfast. A veggie delight omelette, grilled cheese fresh off the pan, a strawberry and mango fruit smoothie and half a dozen croissants to sneak back upstairs in her purse. Matt woke up just as she got back to the room ''Oh hey Elle, breakfast already? Well, I'm gonna get me some bacon and a breakfast sandwich on an English muffin, maybe some coffee and more bacon, no wait, bacon dipped in coffee!'' 

Elle couldn't help but draw her eyes towards the rose in the teacup lovingly, then ran off to the 12th floor to the pool to go for a swim. The shine of light on the water was broken by a splash and ripples of the splash as Ella's brunette hair went under the water, flowing from her head in all directions. She swam a few laps before a spell of lightheadedness drove her to emerge from under the water to meet a lifeguard. ''Ma'am are you alright?'' His scent of pineapples and tan from the rays of the Calypso Island sun had made Elle in her blue star pattern bikini meet his eyes. His name tag read Alberto, a volunteer lifeguard and ran the Freeziestar on Calypso Island along with Penny. ''Oh yeah, I'm fine. I'm Elle nice to meet you.'' her cheeks turned pink again.