Alberto and Elle

''So, I saw you at the celebrity meeting, you work at the Sushistar right?'' ''Yep, Sakura Bay, nice climate, the locals are friendly and you should really visit sometime during Summer Luoa, the pineapple coconut bubble tea is great.'' ''You know what's great, the community I grew up in right here in New Pepperton.'' ''Come with me.'' ''Ok then!'' Elle got dressed and was whisked away to a street alive with music, various new aromas and a whole community of new friends. ''This is my childhood community of Pepperton Heights! This is the old conveince store I frequented as a teen, there may be no Slushstar but the banana chips are to die for! Do you know why I took a job in Calyspo Island? It's because my parents are Calyspian and I sort of get a little homesick having been away from the island since I was 4 years old. Getting a job on the island was my way of returning to my roots, reconnecting with the culture that was buried in the back of my mind for years. You know every Freezie I make, it tells it's own story and that's what I think good food does, it tells a story, the story of us.'' Elle stuffed her face with banana chips ''Uh-huh, tell me more.''

''No, I should probaly get you back to the hotel. Come on let's go.'' Alberto wrapped his arm around Elle, leading her back to the hotel before presenting her with a yellow hibiscus ''It's a special kind of yellow flower found only on Calyspo Island.'' *Sniffs* ''Smells like paradise.'' ''Whenever you miss me Elle, sniff the flower and let your daydreams whisk us away.'' ''Thanks Alberto.'' She swooned her way through the door to Matt's surprised expression. ''So, you like Alberto? What about Marty?'' ''Oh, I never really loved him that much anyway.'' ''So anyway Louie Ria wants the final decision on whether we should have Lemon mist or Tropical Fizz?'' ''Uh, I'll get back to you on that one.'' Elle went to her bed, staring up at the ceiling wondering about Alberto and Kayla. ''Alberto is so caring and handsome, his kindhearted nature radiates from his eyes like the brilliant rays of the Calyspo sun and the boy is sweeter than these banana chips.'' *Munch* "But really these are good!'' ''Now what do I love about Kayla, well she's pretty, smart, honest and irresistible!'' ''Are you talking about your love interest or soda?'' ''Matthew!'' Romantically confused, she walked upstairs to the 24th floor, the rooftop floral greenhouse. Kayla was up there, admiring the roses of various shades of pink, magenta, fushia and light red. 

''Oh hello Elle, nice to meet you up here.'' ''Hi Kayla, I've seen your behind the scenes commentary for Lovebright Hospital and the interview on Panorama.'' ''Yeah, huge fan eh?'' ''I suppose you'd say that.'' ''You know being in the spotlight is not easy, the face of Lemon Mist is a demanding job and the celebrity life isn't what I planned but it's worth it.'' ''Really how?''