Submission Form!

hello, welcome to the submission form!!
here you can submit you character.
you can make your own forms, but you need to include atleast these 9 things.

Name:
Nicknames:
Age:
Gender & Pronouns:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Gootrax:
( you dont need to be one.)
Height:
Role:
(Theres Goo, Subject and... no guards. yeah, maybe ill allow guards later but right now, no.)

go wild gamers!
oh yeah ocs are allowed depending on what they do and stuff.
right i should make my own submission..
....
....
......

Name: Obsidian
Nicknames: Obi, Obis.
Age: 24
Gender & Pronouns: Male, He/Him
Sexuality: Hes Bisexual, idk.
Personality: Obsidian is the type of person to want everything to be perfect and fancy, he has ocd and can be very considerate with things. Typically in conversations and social interactions, hes genrally very quiet and not impressed in basically anything.Typically, he can give you the death stare and then just shrug it off like he did nothing wrong. Hes a Germaphobe, hes also laid back at times, and he wants everything clean tidy and whatever, you get the just of it.
Gootrax: Fed ( you saw this coming didnt you )
Height: 6'1
Role: Scientist.
Physical Appearance as a human: He always wore a black suit and tie with a fedora, the fedora that you knoooowww..
his face is always shadowed from the fedora, and he has messy black hair, with pale white skin, blue eyes.

IM DONE YIPEE
ALSO 5 PEOPLE HAVE TO HAVE SUBMITTED FOR THE THING TO ACTIVELY START.