- PARTIAL FAREWELLS -

-  EVERYBODY'S POV  -

While you were minding your buisness, chatting or whatever, theres a sudden short burst of sound, indicating something.

A guard shouts to every subject in the cafeteria to go back to a single-file line by the vending machine.

       SCIENTIST POV
A higher class staff member comes into view, and he stands in the middle of the canteen– he doesnt look like a guard, though hes definitely a scientist of sorts, he orders two guards to hand out two pieces of paper to the scientists.
Its a timetable of sorts, detailing all the places you have to be, your workstations etc.
You are reccomended to keep your time-table safe in your pocket, though theres nothing stopping you from throwing it away.
The man shouts ' Dismissed! ' as you are escorted out of the cafeteria by a pair of guards.

decisions decisions decisions gamers, as i said before, do whatever- just dont get demoted.))

          SUBJECT POV

Immediately after lining up, you are told to not look around or talk, and you are quickly led out of the cafeteria, all the way back to the cell-block area. Along the way, you enter a storage type room thats leaking small amounts of water. You quickly turn back though, as when another subject was looking around, he was held back by the guards at the back and beat audibly. The guards came back though, without the subject. You are then rushed back to the cell-block, where the guards are posted in certain positions as they tell other people to not cross a line- the people that do just get shoved out.

well, you saw a man get beat on your way to the cell block.
uh, yeah, cool isnt it?
id say do whatever you want, but with the guards on standby, i wouldnt reccomend leaving the room, its probably best for you to chat with another pridoner, though i dont judge at all if you do something different.))

and to those scientists not in the cafeteria, good job! you didnt get your time-table and workplace areas. yippee!!))

also, sorry for the dimmed down effort, im tired okay?))