CHAPTER 3

Mia turned on the other side of the bed, only to meet the sun rays from the glass wall.

Her eyes instantly opened upon realization, "Fuck, it's morning."

She was about to get out of the bed when a large arm was resting on her chest, freezing her on the spot.

She looked beside her and saw fluffy mid length hair with an undercut and closed lidded eyes. His nose so big, she could see how his low tone snores come out.

She quietly pulled her self out by lifting his large heavy arm carefully.

She was buck naked and tiptoed as she picked up her clothes on the floor and rushed inside the bathroom to change.

While tying her, still stripper looking uniform, her phone suddenly rang. She took it out of her skirt and checked the ID.

Rachel
calling...

"Thank God, you called. I need a ride back. I don't know where I am." She answered.

Rachel chuckled, "Calm down. I'm on my way. I'll meet you outside the hotel. By the way, we got it."

"Now's not really the time to celebrate yet but fuck yes and get me the fuck out of here immediately before he realizes." Mia said.

"Gotchu. I'm here. Come on out." Rachel said and ended the call.

Mia grabbed her heels and was about to walk out of the room when Jehan suddenly rose up on the bed, sitting.

He yawned and tilted his head at the frozen Mia, "You're leaving?"

Mia gulped, "Uh... Yeah. My sister's waiting for me. Dad was probably looking for me last night."

"Oh." He stood up from the bed, naked.

Mia looked away. But her peripheral vision could catch a glimpse of his morning wood.

Jehan took his pants and grabbed his car keys, "Here. Take my car and go home. Make sure not to mention my name any where. We never did it, nothing happened. Alright?"

Mia blinked in confusion. He chuckled at her innocent reaction. He pulled her hand out and gave her the keys.

"Take care, whatever your name is." He gave her a peck in the forehead before going to the bathroom.

"What a fucking garbage, you are." , Mia thought.

To her advantage, she held the keys anyway and finally left the hotel room. She met two body guards guarding their room, making her flustered. Thinking if they heard them last night.

"Thank you." She just mouthed and ran towards the elevator in a long hallway.

She finally saw Rachel's car from a distance. Rachel waved at her from the inside.

Mia jogged and peeked on the car window, "You got it?"

"Hell yeah." Rachel snickered and handed Mia the flashdrive.

"The files are all in there. I'll just extract them and we'll get them immediately." She said.

Mia smirked, "We're rich..."