CHAPTER 1

THE usual morning came in view when a short haired woman dressed herself in an all black get up.

She wore her ripped denim black jacket paired with her black jeans. She grabbed her helmet and went out of her room.

She rode her Titanium RR big bike. Her helmet perfectly covering everything down to her bob cut.

On her way to work, she stopped by the convenience store and bought a pack of gums and a bar of chocolate. She left and drove off like usual.

"You called for me." She arrived at an apartment complex, locking the door upon entering.

A blonde with a long hair immediately threw a juice box at her, surprisingly catching it as if it was a habit in this work place.

"Ok. Before you say anything. Let me finish first." The blonde said.

The short haired girl sat by the sofa and sighed, "Oh, Rachel. I don't have the cops backing me up now. Don't stir me up with something big again."

"Mia, hear me out." The blonde pleaded.

Mia rolled her eyes and nodded her head. She then motioned the blonde to start explaining herself.

The blonde took a deep breath, "So, I just found out that the boss of MAT Corporation is coming to Australia tomorrow. He's scheduled to attend an exclusive event at this big casino near the city."

Mia raised an eyebrow, "Boss? How boss is this boss?"

"Chief Executive Officer." Rachel answered.

"And what's MAT Corporation?" Mia asked.

"Businesses responsible for the clothes you're wearing, your big bike, and the juice you're sipping right now." She answered, making Mia scoff.

Mia bit her lips, "Who are we talking about?"

"Jehan Mateo, 29. A very respectable person in South Korea. Topping business charts all over the world. Even Elon Musk is scared of this guy." Rachel said.

Mia chuckled, "29 years old. I thought he's mid 50's old man with atleast two mistresses who are a decade younger than him."

"Well. He's single. His love life isn't really public but as far as I've researched, he's not married yet. Never been married. No exes. Literally a bachelor." She answered.

Mia nodded, "Sounds gay."

"No. He has records of keeping women for a short time for himself." Rachel disagreed.

Mia chuckled. "Fucking playboy. Well. He's a man after all.", her subconscious said.

"So? Are you in or not?" Rachel brought Mia's attention back to her.

"Where the hell did you even get all this information? How did you know he's coming here tomorrow?" Mia furrowed her brows at her.

Rachel shrugged her shoulders, "Why do you think I have all these high tech computers behind me?", and she pointed at the four monitors behind her, with Jehan Mateo's face plastered on the screen.