CHAPTER 14

"FUCK." Mia curses.

She tucks her blouse inside the skirt and stood in front of the mirror. The door opened, showing Jehan Mateo. Fully clothed and hair down.

"We're gonna miss our appointment if you keep removing and putting on that uniform." Jehan said, leaning on the door frame.

"Well, why the fuck do I need to wear another fucking skirt." Mia complained.

Jehan scoffed, "So petty."

"Can you close the door? I'm changing." Mia raised an eyebrow at him.

"There's nothing I haven't seen." Jehan shut the door close, leaving Mia in disbelief.

Mia stared at herself for the last time in the mirror before wearing her eyeglasses. She put on her black shoes and grabbed her backpack. She walked downstairs and found Rachel and Jehan talking in the living room.

"Oh, look at you." Rachel's mouth agape. Mesmerized by Mia's beauty.

Mia rolled her eyes, "Let's just get this over with."

"Before that, here. I'll make sure to monitor your every move and give you commands when necessary." Rachel gave the two an in-ear.

Mia and Jehan wears them, "Where's the baby, by the way?" She asks him.

"In the car with a maid." Jehan said.

"Make sure not to do or make rash decisions and moving on your own—"

"Relax, Rachel. You're talking to a pro." Mia cuts her off.

"I'm not referring to you. I'm talking to him." And she pointed at Jehan.

Mia sighed, "He'll be fine. I'll make sure of that." And she pulled him out of the mansion.

They went inside the car, with the baby on Mia's arms and no maids or drivers in sight. Jehan started the engine. Mia just noticed Jehan's appearance had drastically changed after seeing his hair down up close.

She bit her lips, "Are we gonna fuck in these later?"

The random question almost made Jehan widen his eyes. Instead, he laughed and looked down. She glanced at Mia who is looking directly at him with patient eyes.

"We gotta get this done fast if you want that to happen." He winked at her.

They arrived at a private location restaurant. Jehan unbuckled his seatbelt and was ready to get out of the car when Mia spoke.

"Wait." She said, looking straight and hugging the baby in her arms.

"What? What's the matter?" He asks her.

She slowly held the baby facing her. Jehan rolled his eyes and leaned on his chair, "Oh my fucking God."

"Bye, cutie. You'll be fine. I'm sure we'll meet again someday. Make sure to grow into a beautiful lady." Mia whispered to the baby.

"You done?" Jehan asked.

Mia nodded and they hopped out of the car. Jehan held the door open for her and the baby. They were welcomed by a man in a black suit who led them the way to a private table.

As soon as they opened the door, they met eyes with the Astor Family, together with their only son.  Their eyes immediately landed on the baby being held by Mia.

"Oh, Mason." The wife held her husbands hands as Mia and Jehan sat on the table.

"Mr. Astor, I'm pleased to meet you and Mrs. Astor." Jehan shook their hands.