Chapter 15

3      2       1
SURPRISEEEE- the whole class said
Todoroki's pov:
I entered the room and everyone surprised me, I was at my happiest for the longest time ever. I was never this happy to see everyone, my feelings were all messed up I could not even say a word instead a single tear dropped on my cheek. At that moment everyone hugged me and some also started crying. This night I will never forget!

*The next day*

Aizawa sensie came into my room asking how I felt, "I'm alright" I said. He started talking about my brother Touya and updating me on his situation. "I want to save him" I said. " Todoroki Shoto, I understand how you feel, but let the police handle it, and don't get yourself into troubles again, also you barely made it this time who knows what would happen next? And, sorry to say that, but your brother is an extremely dangerous criminal who took many innocent lives" he answered.
I stared at him denying everything he said, he's my brother after all, I can't leave him suffer like that. Aizawa sensie looked at me and said " if I sense any thoughts of sneaking out and saving your brother, I won't be easy on you Todoroki- kun, got it? Your safety is priority"
I sighed. Then he left my room and the only thing I could think of is how can I save my brother.

Aizawa's pov:
*in mind* "I hope he understands and not do anything reckless*

While i was walking I noticed momo sitting by herself and looked kinda sad, I sat next to her and asked "hey Yaoyorozu, is everything alright?" She looked at me and said " it's nothing, I'm really happy that Todoroki-kun is here with us now, I just was having some thoughts, like what if he never came back, what if-" I interrupted her talk and said " listen he's with us now, all those thoughts won't get you any where, but feeling sad and depressed, it's unnecessary, Todoroki is with us and that what matters the most" she wiped her tears and said "you're right, idk what's gotten into me" she got up and went straight to her room after thanking me.

*in mind* "i was so naive thinking that the only one who's affected by this whole situation was Todoroki, but in reality everyone from his class and the other classes are not quite themselves, and needs our support.

——————————————
Hey everyone, I'm back :D at least for now, idk if I'll continue with this fanfic but I will try my best! Enjoy the chapter :)