Chapter 11

Aizawa POV

Midoriya looked at me and asked " so you will tell the others about the accident?"

"Ah yes, I decided to tell them when I heard about the lack of the blood" I answered

He looked at me and asked again " what is Todoroki's blood type? We may have the same blood type"

" It's O" I answered.

Midoriya's eyes opened up, he smiled warmly and said in low voice " thank god!" Then he looked at me and told me " sensie, my blood type is O, I could donate!"

I looked at Midoriya, I couldn't hide my smile. I stood up and patted Midoriya's shoulder and said " that's what heroes does, I'm proud of you Midoriya!"

His smile got bigger "it's my pleasure, to be a reason to save my friend!" He said.

He left the room to get ready to go to the hospital, we had about 30 minutes to get ready, which was quit fair.

Later

After 10 I saw Midoriya running toward my car, I didn't expect him to come that fast. I started driving until we reached the hospital. A nurse was waiting us in front of the hospital's door, she took Midoriya, and I sat down waiting for them to finish.

Midoriya's POV

The nurse took me to a room where people donate their blood, she was really sweet and kind, she actually made me calmed. She tested my blood before giving it to Todoroki- Kun, and it matched his blood, so she took the amount Todoroki needed, and thank god it was enough!

I went back to where Aizawa-sensie was waiting, I told him "everything is ok, and Todoroki-kun will be ok! And he may wake up tomorrow" he looked at me at took a deep breath and said "oh that's good to hear, I was really worried"

We went back to U.A it was pretty late, but when I reached the dorms, the whole class was waiting for me, I was wondering what do they want from me, I thought they some how managed to know about Todoroki, but then they explained that Aizawa- sensie told them before going to the hospital.

I teared a bit then looked at everybody and smiled " thank you guys for worrying about me, I donated my blood to Todoroki successfully, he will be fine, and will wake up by tomorrow!" I said to everybody

They all looked calmed and happy after what I told them.

" Midoriya-Kun, if you were feeling down or not doing well please tell me, I could help!" Iida said

"Dude you made us worry about you, but I'm happy you guys are ok" Kaminari- Kun added

"Midoriya-San, I'm glad that everything went well" Momo also added

"That was manly of you, helping Todoroki" Kirishima added to all the others

I was really glad to hear that from all of them, sweet comments kept going, and it made my day!

I finally went back to my dorm relaxed because everything is going ok, and I was hoping it goes the same with Dabi- no Touya Todoroki!

——————————————

Hello everyone I know it had been a long time since I have updated the story, but I was really busy with e- learning, and then my device got broken so I had to wait until it's fixed, but now everything is going well, and will be updating the story normally! Enjoy chapter 11 and stay safeee💕💕